- chapter 3 -

Starting time: 10:48pm (CEST)

Instead of thinking 'omg this must be a dream' and all that girly shit, you just accepted the fact that this is the truth, that you're in the JoJo universe. You were just half awake thinking about the hole JoJo universe stuff untill you heard a loud screaming. 'o shit, bet that's Fugo' you thought, you already guessed what's happening. You could hear "FIGLIO DI PUTTANA MA NON CAPISCI UN CAZZZZZZOOOOOOO" (son of a bitch you don't understand a shit) to then a loud pained whimper of whom you could guess is Narancia's. You seriously felt bad for the boy. You opened your eyes and looked around, remember the fact that Giorno was sitting nearby inspecting you and your stuff when you passed out. You sad up on the soft bed, passing your hand through your hair trying to comb it while looking for Giorno ti no avail. "Hahahaha, bet he looked threw my stuff for money but found nothing, dumbass" you whispered to yourself-

"That's where you're wrong kiddo" you heard a stoic voice saying, you look around again and see Giorno. " Isn't it just rude to peek on ladies alone in their room, where did you even come out from, it's not like you opened a zipper from under the floor and popped up, that's not your power and besides, I'm older than you, kiddo" you smirked at him as hi rose his eyebrows, looking clearly surprised. "So you do actually know about our stands don't you? I guess you already know about sticky fingers huh?" He says. He hits next to you on the bed then looks in your eyes deeply. He inhales then says "uh...I know this sounds weird but, can you explain how do you know about us and all of that? It's sort of creepy you know", you let out a giggle and say "sure thing, kiddo" as you stand up and go to your travel bag, taking your phone out of it then walking back to him. "This is how phones look in my time" you unlock your phone as you give him a quick glance, seeing him nod, clearly focused. In your phone's background you have all of the gang.

"this drawing in the background, those are you, you are fictional characters in my universe. Basically you're the main protagonist of the story- well, not actually, the story is called JoJo's bizarre adventure. It has eight parts and you're the protagonist of part 5. I already know about your stands, your back stories, your past and all that good stuff because it's written in the manga, which are basically Japanese comic. Is it clear?" You say looking at him, you see him slightly smirking, knowing that fact that he's the main protagonist. "Can you show me more stuff? I'm curious" he says, you nod as you look for the episodes that you downloaded because you're a smart ass. " This is episodes one, this is the animation of the manga, want to watch it? It's like, twenty-three minutes so it won't take long" you ask him and he replies with a surprisingly excited hum.

You get comfy on the bed as you pat the spot next to you, he lays next to you as you both start watching the episode, you could see him really excited and happy, seeing his animated self, how cute koichi looked animated, how badass the animation made him look like and the overall feeling he was getting from watching that. While he was watching the episode, sense you were a huge fangirl, and also because you wanted to tease him (you always liked flirting with people, you like seeing them SUFFER) , you used this moment to wrap your arms around his waist and cuddle him. You smirked, thinking that he would brush and he'll you were wrong.

"Are you trying to seduce me, amore?" He says while wrapping his hands around your waist and pulling you closer as you drop your phone, you end up blushing. A moment of silence passes by then you start giggling while he chuckles "mIsSiOn FaIlEd, rEtReAtTtT~" you jokingly say, "indeed, you're a failure at this stuff. Want me to teach you?~" he cuddles you tighter and his face gets close to yours, you giggle and reply "shit up, kiddo" you gently slap him. Then, you suddenly hear a gag, you turn around to the door and find Narancia staring shockingly, clearly traumatized, at both of you having your lovely dovely moment. 'poor Narancia, it's always him' you think while Giorno says "Narancia, I swear it's not what it seems".

You get a brilliant idea, you use this precious moment to pin down Giorno and take kissing his neck, "why lie Giorno?~ It is clearly what it seems" he lets out a silent chuckle and starts fake moaning then you both hear a this, you look back at Narancia and see that he passed out, you start laughing out loud. You get up from Giorno and walk to Narancia, dragging him to the bed and Laying him down and covering him with the blanket. "Poor guy" you say, then Giorno replies saying "he's so easy to tease, it's almost ironic" "true, let's continue watching the episode shall we?"

You look at him and he nods. You both lay back on the bed, and continued watching the episodes. Hours passed by, you changed position till you ended up sitting on his lap, you were at ep 24 when you heard him say "I'm not gonna lie, we do look like a couple this way" you laugh and say "that's impossible, because I'm gay-" he gives you a surprised look and you start hardcore laughing "HAHAHHAHAAAA I'M JOKING, I see you as a good friend tho" se let's out a chuckle "man, I feel friend zoned~" he says in the fakest sad voice you've ever heard. And you both end up laughing again. This hole time, without your knowledge, Narancia was listening to the hole thing.

"Hey Giorno" he hums, giving you consent to continue "you're a really great friend, I know we haven't met for a long time but, can I call you Giogio? In my world you're known with that and besides, I want out friendship to grow, if you don't mind that is" you stand up from his lap and sit next to him "sure thing, I'll call you amore~" he teases you as you playfully punch his arm "naaaaa you'll traumatize poor Narancia~" he laughs and replies with "alright, tesoro~(precious)" you punch him again, this time stronger "alright, Giogio kIdDo" "whatever, amore~". You are already starting to love this guy, he's so much more fun and friendly than in the anime. That made you happy.

This hole time, Narancia passed out again.

....

.

.

.

.

.

.    

↤↤↤↤↤↤ to be continued..
.

.

.

Finishing time: 11:30 3 days later (CEST)

Words count: 1238 words

-----

author note
Finally done, I hope you like, I seriously can't type anymore~ alla prossima volta~