- Chapter 18 -

-Please read the end note, it's a sort of rant-

"M-my... father?" Giorno hesitates, not believing what you just said.

Giorno has always wanted to know about his true origins; Who was his actual father? What caused his hair color to change so suddenly? He always wondered, his life has always been full of mistery.

"Yes, I think you know his name, He's called Dio Brando and Gio... This might seem weird but, you've got two biological fathers." You start explaining as you stare at his, waiting for his reaction.

At first, he doesn't react at all, he just stares back at you but then his expression shirts into a confused one, as if you were telling him a joke. He doesn't know what he's supposed to say about that, how could that be?

He knows better than not to believe you, you know a lot of stuff that he doesn't dream of knowing but... His mother is his biological one so how could he even have two fathers? How could two men have a biological child anyway?

Giorno pinches the bridge of his nose and asks, "Please, explain what you just said to me". He sounds confused but curious.

You slowly lay down on the bed and you indicate to him to do the same so he follows you, slowly wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Your father, Dio, had a stepbrother called Jonathan. Dio ended up becoming a vampire thanks to a stone mask and Jonathan learned a breathing technique called Hamon. Dio and Jonathan ended up fighting each other until Jonathan got killed by Dio but Dio ended up without a body so he took Jonathan's body and used it as his own. 

Dio didn't die thanks to his vampiric abilities and ended up living for more than a hundred years underwater. When he got out, Jotaro who is the man that sent Koichi to investigate you, killed his to save his mother since Dio has Jonathan's body and blood. 

Jonathan was a Joestar and Joestars can be recognized by a star on their shoulder. Yo have one, don't you?" You ask and he nods, touching his shoulder with his free hand.

"When a member of a family obtains a stand, that means that that person's whole family will unlock their stand as well. That' why Jotaro's mom got her stand but her body was too weak and she couldn't handle it and te only way to end her suffering was to kill Dio, Jotaro didn't have a choice.

Jonathan was what you'd call a true gentleman, Dio was a manipulative devil and it seems that you got both sides of them in you. Your hair started changing color when your stand started appearing which means that Dio's side of you started appearing. Dio's stand had the power to stop time, his name was 'The World' while technically, Jonathan never got a stand when he was alive but he evolved his stand while Dio took control of his body. It was made of purple branches and roses but I don't remember what his power was. That must mean that Jonathan was still, somehow, alive with Dio. That's all I can think of at the moment" You finished explaining as you moved closer to Giorno, your faces were centimeters apart.

Giorno only stayed silent, not saying a single word as he tried to process what he just got told.

'M...my father was... evil...? And I had another father...?' Giorno wonders to himself.

Giorno has always had issues with his mother and his stepfather and to make everything worse, he knew nothing of his biological father and he never met his biological father's family. He has always thought that his relationship with his family couldn't get worse; He was wrong.