- chapter 17 -

WARNING: contains sexual conten

Starts at ***

"His name his Diavolo, he might as well be the devil himself"

Fugo, who was sitting next to Mista, spoke first. "Alright... I once met his underboss, Doppio and he told me that even he didn't know the boss- Diavolo. Is it true? I need to know."

"Oh, I was about to get into that. You see, Diavolo is particular. I'm glad that you met doppio without getting hurt because although it might sound ridiculous, I swear that it's that truth..." You say as you look at him, the rest of the present people stayed silent.

"Glad that I didn't get hurt? Why is that? He looked like a child. And what do you mean?" Fugo asks, keeping his composure.

"What I mean is, Diavolo is Doppio and Doppio is Diavolo. One of them has the split personality disorder which causes the other to exist" you answer, sweating in nervousness and you hear gasps from Narancia, Bucciarati, and the assassins.

"...Are you serious?" Mista and Narancia as contemporarily.

"How is that possible?-" Illuso asks, weirded out.

"I'm starting to doubt you if I have to be honest." Ghiaccio states which made Giorno, Bucciarati, and Melone glare at him.

"If you do then you're free to leave" Bucciarati boldly states, coldly.

Ghiaccio sighs but stays in place, crossing his arms ad closes his eyes.

"... Well, continue" Proscuitto orders.

"He uses Doppio to be able to go around. Doppio looks pretty innocent so no one doubts him. Diavolo can get in control of Doppio's body when he likes and that's how he has been able to perfectly hide from everyone. Even Doppio doesn't know about Diavolo, he just follows him and trusts him with his own life. Diavolo does know about it thought." You explain, which explains a lot of stuff to the assassins.

"That... does make sense. What's his stand power though?" Giorno, who has stayed silent this whole time, asks.

"Erasing 10 seconds in the timeline and seeing 10 seconds in the future. To put it in other words, he erases the cause and leaves the effect of those 10 seconds he erased. In the 10 seconds he erases, he can't affect anything but he can move in those 10 seconds. It's hard to explain but, did you slightly understand it?" You explain, worrying that what you said didn't make sense to them.

And, as you expected, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean??"Ghiaccio asks, feeling rather irritated.

"I'm not going to deny it, I don't get it" Bucciarati states and Risotto nods.

"Wait, I might have understood- He chooses 10 seconds and when he 'erases' it, everything happens but nobody knows that it happened so you're lest disoriented" Fugo explains, feeling a wave of fright travel through his body.

"And he can see 10 times into the future so that means that what he sees is absolute... He's invincible" Giorno continues, also feeling uncomfortable by the idea.

"That... does explain an event that happened some years ago. I met Doppio and... something happened then I found myself away from my previous place, not even remembering that I moved." Risotto slowly explains which makes his team take away any doubt they had of your words.

"...H-how is it even possible to defeat such power?" Pesci asks, starting to sweat.

"I did state that I had a plan. For that, we'll need to contact some people... Giorno" You turn to his direction, calling his name.