- chapter 7 -

Starting time: 21:15pm (CEST)
- Warning: Sexual violence and abuse -

You follow him, keeping a calm and collected posture and face, walking slowly behind him. Truth be told, you were scared. What does he plan on doing? He's being ridiculous, he started all this shit, is he really going to give the blame to you? Dumb.

You stop as soon as he stops walking. You're Infront of a door, he opens it. It's neat, well kept. It's not dark like you imagined - what you assumed was his room - would look like. He opens the door, "get in." He orders you. you nod, still collected, thinking that a guy like him wouldn't go too far, he has some dignity, he wouldn't ruin it, right?

You hoped so.

He follows you, locking the door behind him. You turn around to ask him what he wanted- you suddenly feel a hand slapping your right cheek fast, hard. The slap was so unpredictable and hard you yelp and trip then fall on the floor. You look up at him, mortified but still trying to stay calm.

"What you're doing is ridiculous, you started this shit." You say, In a calm tone as you put a hand on the spot where you got slapped. He hums, looking down at you then suddenly kicks your side, hard. You let out another yelp and fall into the side. You look at him, your face starting to show fear. "Abbacchio, please stop! What you're doing isn-" as you were pleading for him to have mercy, he grabs a big chunk of your hair and drags you to his bed. He then pushes you up, still with his hand grabbing your hair and tosses you on the bed.

"Being from the future- another dimension or not, I don't care. You're just a whore. And you know what? I need some release." He tells you in a low voice, it makes you shiver. What did he me- he gets on top of you, pinning your hands up your head with one hand and the other grabs your hair.

"I've not fucked in so long..you know. I haven't even beaten someone up in so long.. I'm frustrated. You're here, I can try stuff with you-" you open your mouth, ready to scream but his hand goes from your hair to your mouth, shutting you up, muffling your scream. "I'm a gang member, I'm not afraid to kill. After I'm done with you...I'll kill you..and get rid of you.." he explains to you, you try to kick him off but he puts his knee on your gut, keeping you still. "You know, that's what women are used for in gangs.. get fucked, gang members get lots of women to show status. They're all nothing else but whores, guess what? You're one of them. I honestly don't need you but- but, I want to have some fun you know?" He explains. You start shaking, your eyes tearing up. You hope any of the people here would come, please! Anyone!

You're too young! This isn't ok! ITS NOT OK EVEN IF YOU WERE OLD!

With a quick move of his hand, he rips off your shirt. You tried to move him sense your hands were free but he pressed his knee into your gut even more, it hurts, so much. You try to push him with his shoulders as much as you can- you're unable to, he's too strong.

He punches your face, "stay still, I'm not even getting started" he orders. Your nose bleeds from the punch, you whimper. "S-stop.." you manage to say, although it was all muffled because of his hand. He hips off your bra, your divinity is getting torn from you.

He starts playing with your breasts. You're frustrated and you whimper even louder as you try to push him off, Thus doesn't feel good! It's torture!

He bites on your breasts, hard, you scream but your scream is again, muffled. You think you're bleeding, he bit too hard.

You cry, eyes can't stop tearing up. You never imagined yourself in this situation, fanfics make it look fun, you believe that having rape fantasies is alright, but..this! It's actually happening and it's fucking terrifying! You don't know what to do, you want to call bucciarati, giorno- mista or fugo! EVEN Narancia! ANYONE!