- chapter 13+1 -

Time skip, 3:46 PM

The hitman team were all sitting in the living room, (Y/N) was in her room, resting. "... So, risotto.." prosciutto started, "how are we going to contact Bucciarati? We surely can't call him, the boss will find us" he asked, risotto hummed and crossed his legs, "we're going to send (Y/N) with me and one of you, (Y/N) is going to be the one convincing them herself. If not, we'll kill her and the team." Risotto stated as he closed his eyes. "I will go, I need to see that proof she has of what she's saying and if she convinces them, I'll have to talk with Bucciarati. Obviously they'll first try to attack us so I'll need someone to go with me." Risotto continued.

The room was silent for a solid five minutes when Prosciutto raised his hands and said, "I'll go with you, but bring Melone along, he and that girl seem to go well together." Melone's eyes went wide for a second but then he smiled and nodded, he was worried about you. Risotto hummed and stood up, "let's not waste time, we'll go now so Melone, ho get her and come in the car, I know where Bucciarati and his team usually are." Risotto ordered as he stood up and so did Prosciutto and Melone, prosciutto went to his room and Melone went up the stairs to your room.

Melone knocked on the door then opened it, not really waiting for a reply. You were looking up the ceiling and your vision went to the door where you saw melone standing. "We have to go baby, get ready- actually, sense you don't have any change just stay in those clothes and come with me" Melone said as he approached your bed. You sat up to the side of the bed and looked up at him, "where are we going?" You asked and he stare deep in your eyes, stoic expression printed on his face. "You'll see, now come" he said as he reached for your wrist and held it gently, pulling you up. You quickly adjusted your hair with your fingers and followed Melone out of your room.

You went downstairs and you waved at everyone. Pesci waved back while smiling, ghiaccio sighed and crossed his arms and formaggio kissed the air towards you, teasingly. You then went out the door and found a normal, black car Infront of you with Prosciutto in the driver seat and risotto in the passenger seat. You both entered the back seats and stayed silent as Prosciutto started driving.

The 20 minutes drive was completely silent and the the tension was thick. You struggled to breathe from nervousness but you also missed your friends so you were excited to see them, specially giorno and mista- even narancia, fugo and Bucciarati. Even.. abbacchio. You looked out the window and tried to relax but then you felt a cold hand on your thigh and you squeaked. "Calm down, it's only me baby~ you seem a little tense, don't be thought. Alright?~" he said as he moved closer to you and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer.

As much as you appreciated Melone, you couldn't help but feel awkward and embarrassed. You thankfully reached libeccio thought and you got out of the car, followed by Melone as risotto and Prosciutto also got out. You stayed still, not sure what to do when you heard Risotto's deep voice ordering, "you'll lead the way and talk to them, we'll just listen and if they don't agree on the plan.. you'll end up dead." He also said, "I also need to see the manga that you have, try not to fuck this up." He finished as you quickly nodded multiple times and started walking in the restaurant, the rest followed you. You went in the room reserved to Bucciarati's team and found Bucciarati, Mista and Narancia as you all had a dark expression on their faces sitting there, maybe the rest still needed to come.

"B-bucciarati-" you started by saying his name but then Narancia and Mista looked towards you to see who was calling their leader. Bucciarati looked shocked as he stood up from his pace and walked towards you, Mista's eyes went wide as the slowly stood up and Narancia gasped as he shot up from his seat and rushed towards you, jumping on you and giving you a hug as you both fell on the floor. "(Y-Y/NNNNNN)! I CANT BELIEVE YOU C-CAME!" screamed Narancia and you hugged him back tightly, your vision getting blurry from the tears. Bucciarati kneed down besides you and patted your head, smiling but saying nothing. Mista came to where you were and pushed Narancia off of you, helping you stand up and pulled you closer, tightly hugging you. "I'm so sorry (Y/N).." apologized Mista as you hugged him back, the tears you were holding back fell from your eyes. you closed your eyes and slowly breathed in, enjoying the moment.