C-2.❤Mr Lover.❤

"Zindagi kabhi puch kar karwat nahi leti,
Yuhi batakar wo kisiko gum nahi deti..."
-Mushaid Shaikh.

(Life never asks before taking a turn,
It never asks anyone before giving them pain...)

***

Six years back Zaala never thought, life will turn up like this. How happy they were then. She still remembers the day when they came to know about Mr Faruqi's second marriage. Her mom cried that whole day. Not because her dad brought another woman in his life but because of the fact that he hides this news from her for 2 years. The High image of Mr Faruqi in his daughter's heart crumbled into pieces that day. Now she isn't that happy go lucky Zaala. Now she is depressed Zaala. she doesn't talk with her father like before, now when he asks her something she only nods her head in reply.

Even though her mother tried to make her understand that her father has an important reason do the second marriage which she can't tell her daughter still Zaala did not forgive him. Her mom has full faith in God and after seeing her mom's state Zaala's faith in God decreased. She began to skip her prayers. She knew it's wrong to do so but she was blinded with anger. There was a need for someone to make her understand, to explain to her the right path and so fate decided to do so but in a not so pleasant way. Fate will make her walk in the wrong way in order to lead her to the right path and make her realise her mistake only to bring back her faith in God.

***

Present...

"Here comes your Mr Lover." Umme Hani tells Zaala.

"What?" Zaala asked confused and then Hani points her finger towards their college gate where Someone is sitting on his bike. This is another problem in Zaala's life which starts with 'S', ends with 'L' and has 'ABI' in the middle. Yes, Sabil.

He proposed her a few months ago. Before that, he only passed comments on her whenever she passed by him but five to six months back he proposed her and that too through a phone call. Zaala was thankful to God that he didn't create any scene when she straight away rejected him saying that she isn't amongst those girls who like to do love affairs with boys just for timepass. She'll marry whichever guy her father will select for her as she has faith in her father. It was only three months later that she came to know about her father's betrayal.

Since the day he proposed her, he comes to her college regularly and waits for her, sometimes outside the gate, sometimes outside her class, sometimes elsewhere. Today also he has been waiting for her and when she passed by he commented,
"Is dil me ye jo ehsas hai,
(This feeling in my heart, )

Kehta he Tu hi sabse has hai.
(Says you are the only special amongst all.)

Tumse Mohabbat yuhi Nahi ki hamne,
(I don't love you without any reason, )

Kya Kare Sabil ki pasand hi Kuch has hai."
(What can I do? Sabil's choice is special.)
-Mushaid Shaikh.

"Mind-blowing bro." The tag-along of her problem replied. Yes, his friend Zimad.

If it would have been another girl she would have fallen head over heels in love with this boy but it's different with Zaala. Two of her aunts had already suffered from betrayal and now her mom. In her view, boys/men are like dogs, no matter what their tails will always remain curved, it won't become straight. They can never be loyal to one woman. She lost her interest in the concept of marriage. She wants to remain single in her life rather than suffering from heartbreak. So ignoring Sabil she left.

(* If any reader gets angry because of the above comment on men then, please keep in mind I'm only expressing girls thought when she sees so many men betraying their respective wives. I myself know that all men aren't the same there are many who love their wife more than themselves and are loyal too.)

***

Zaala's rejection is like a scar on Sabil's ego. Nobody dared to reject him till now except Zaala. Girls themselves used to propose him and he used to say, 'I'm booked for so & so months, so you can come after that.' Some girls used to plead and some used to leave broken-hearted while some used to return at the appointed time. Since the time he started following Zaala, he somehow lost interest in other girls. He even ended all his pass time love affairs so that he can fully concentrate on winning his latest prey, Zaala. Since the time he saw her walking on the street with a lower gaze without looking at any men/boys and without any makeup or style unlike other girls who do a bit of makeup and wear fashionable dressing so that boys will look at them, then and there he decided that one day he'll surely marry someone having these two qualities, lower gaze and simplicity, no showing off.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Next chapter will give a shock to Zaala😰 but Sabil has nothing to do with it...👎

I know this chapter is a bit boring but I'll make sure to make this story interesting in the next few chapters as there will be many twist and turns.

I have uploaded the full cast in case if you didn't saw, you can see it now.

I wanted to show these two new covers for both of my stories made by a sweet wattpad friend and an amazing author Ry_Hannah