Ch-16. ❤Kazi Sahab's Kidnapping.❤

"Tumhari zindagi me kabhi gum na ho,
Tumhari khushiya kabhi kam na go.
Jo bahe Tumhari aakho we aasu,
Khuda kare uski waja kabhi hum na ho."
-Mushaid Shaikh.

(In your life there shouldn't be any sorrow,
Not should your happiness decrease.
If ever tears run down your eyes,
God shouldn't let me be the reason behind them).

***

"You...you hide inside the bathroom." Umme Hani tells Sabil who obeys reluctantly. She then opens the door and gets shocked.

"Why did you people locked the door?" Zimad asks. She moves aside to let him in and replies, "ask your friend."

Without entering inside Zimad tells her in a hurry, "call that idiot fast, Mr Faruqi's car is here. I didn't saw who came but I immediately came here to inform him. Tell him to come out fast, we need to leave now."
She then looks at Sabil who probably heard everything.

Sabil goes near the door but before going out he says,
"Dasture wafa kuch is tarah nibhaenge,
Tum roz ruthna hum roz manaenge...
Tere pyar ka sila kuch is tarah nibhaenge,
Janam Dulhan hum hi le jaenge..."

(I'll fulfil the custom of loyalty in such a way,
You get angry daily and I'll convince you daily...
I'll reward your love in such a way,
That I'll be the only one, taking away the bride...)

"Now let's go and bhabi get well soon." Shouting so Zimad drags Sabil outside.

Within a few minutes, Zarq enters Zaala's room. Both the friends heave a sigh of relief.
"Thank God I came before your dad," Zarq tells Zaala.

"Yeah, thank God," Zaala replies looking at Umme Hani and both of them laughs understanding the true meaning of her statement. "Am I missing something?" Zarq gets confused.

"No, nothing, absolutely nothing." Both friends reply at the same time.

"I guess now you are in your right senses. So will you please tell me the real reason for your actions?" Zarq asks her daughter.

"Mom, please, ..." Zaala's sentence gets cut by her mom, "no Zaala, no hiding, please. I want to hear the truth. Isn't it related to your marriage or your life partner?"

"Yes, mom." Zaala agrees. "I told you to fight for yourself not to end your life like this. Don't you have faith in Allah? Do you really want to die a haram (something prohibited/ sinful) death and rot in hell? Is this what I taught you? Answer me." Tears start flowing down Zarq's eyes.

"I'm sorry mom. I won't do it next time. I'll ask forgiveness from Allah too." Zaala wipes her tears with her free handds.

***

After some days...

"So you mean there isn't any other way left for us," Zaala asks Sabil.

"Believe me I would have suggested it if there would have been any," Sabil replies.

But how will we manage it? You know dad isn't allowing me to continue my education. How will I come out?" Zaala tells him in a sad tone.

"That's not a big deal. If you agree with this, we'll wait for the right opportunity. I mean when your dad goes out of the station. Please be brave only for once and I'll manage everything after it." Sabil replies.

"But dad will beat me if he comes to know about it," Zaala asks worriedly.

"Just bear your dad's beating for once and I promise you, you'll never get a slap after that day," Sabil assures her.