Ch-17. ❤Finally Married.❤

"Na humpar koi haq tumhara, na tumpar koi zor hamara...
Chalo ab had ho gai, badal hi dete hai ye parayapan hamara..."
-Mushaid Shaikh.

(You don't have any right on me, nor do I have any power on you...
So it's enough now, let's change this strangeness amongst us...)

***

"Just let him come in front of me, I'll make sure that old donkey pays for making a fool of us." Sabil clenches his fist.

"Cool down bro. Hey wait a minute, do you remember that tailor Kazi Ramzan, near our society? Let's bring him." Zimad suggests.

"That Ramzan tailor? Are you sure?" Sabil conforms.

"Yeah, bro," Zimad assures him. They both then go towards the tailoring shop.

"Assalamalaikum, Kazi Sahab." Sabil greets the tailor after reaching the tailoring shop.

"Walaikumassalam." The Kazi tailor replies.

"So Kazi Sahab will you please help us in a deed of blessing?" Zimad asks the tailor.

"Of course how can I help you?" Kazi Sahab asks.

"We want you to conduct a nikah right now." Zimad replies.

"I'm busy now, you should have informed me earlier." The Kazi Sahab denies.

"You stitch clothes to earn a living but you perform the nikah ceremony to get God's blessings so which amongst these two is your priority?" Sabil tries to manipulate him.

"Um... Who's nikah?" Kazi Sahab asks. "This man's nikah." Zimad points his finger in Sabil's direction.

"With whom?" Kazi Sahab again asks. "With a girl," Sabil replies irritatingly.

"I too know you'll get married to a girl but who is she? Will her dad be present there? I want the detail because once I conducted a nikah of a boy and later on came to know that the girl and the boy actually ran away from there home and they presented a false father in front of me. Later on, the bride's brothers beat me. So now I don't want to take a risk." Kazi Sahab expresses his insecurity.

"No, no, it's not like that. Actually, that girl is the only child of her father who doesn't have any other relative. She belongs to a very poor family. Her dad drives a rickshaw. Do you know that rickshaw driver Hisham? She's his daughter. He is poor and can't afford a huge marriage ceremony but wants a very rich son-in-law for his daughter who loves me. He isn't agreeing for our marriage. Is it right to marry a girl against her will? Please help me and in return, I can guarantee your safety. Anyways an ordinary rickshaw driver, who doesn't have backing and support cannot really harm you." Sabil assures him.

"If you say so. Come on let's go." Kazi Sahab gets convinced and he follows these two friends along with his register.

"Can you come to the crossroad and follow me?" Sabil asks Zaala on the way.

"In a minute." Saying so Zaala wears her burkha (abaya/hijab) and goes out leaving Umme Hani alone in her house so that if someone calls or comes there she can make an excuse.

Zaala follows Sabil towards the pathological laboratory which belongs to one of Sabil's friend. Kazi Sahab, Zimad, one of his friend and Sabil's elder cousin are already present there.

Upon seeing Zaala, Sabil's cousin asks, "look here girl, are you doing this marriage with your own free will or did he forced you to do so?"

"Bhai, I told you..." His Cousin cuts him in the middle and repeats his question to Zaala who assures him that she's doing this marriage with her own free will.

They then ask the Kazi Sahab to start the nikah. Kazi Sahab asks Zaala if she's above eighteen and she conforms.

Kazi Sahab then asks both the bride and the groom one after the other if they agree to accept each other as husband and wife respectively and they agree three times. They then sign the register, then others too sign at the required places. Thus the two lovers get bonded by the sacred bond of marriage.

Sabil gives Zaala ten thousand rupees as Meher (money which a husband gives as a gift to his wife after marriage in Muslims) but Zaala denies.

"Idiot how will she take the money? What answer will she give if her family members question her about the money?" Sabil's cousin makes him understand and so he takes the money back. They all stand behind the bride and groom to take a selfie. Sabil then takes a sweet and forwards his hand towards Zaala who eats it half and the remaining half is eaten by Sabil.

Sabil then gives a ring to Zaala and tells her to keep it safe as it is her marriage gift from her husband. Zaala keeps the ring inside her purse. Sabil keeps the original paper copy with him as he doesn't trust Mr Faruqi as he can give a handsome amount of money and take the original copy from Kazi Sahab and then there won't be any proof of their marriage with Sabil.

Sabil then shows the selfie to Zaala in his mobile. As expected her face looks pale because of fear as this is the first time she came out of her house alone and on top of it she did this marriage. She frowns looking at the image as soon as her eyes lands on Sabil and Zimad. Sabil has only a small smile on his lips whereas Zimad who stands right begin Sabil has a huge grin on his face.

As if reading her thoughts Sabil says in her ears, "don't worry dear, I'm happy for our marriage but I'm a bit tense regarding our future and my friend here is grinning because he's happy for my marriage. Now come on let's go back." Zaala nods and follows him outside. On the way back to Umme Hani's house Sabil instructs Zaala to walk in front of him and he'll follow her at a distance so that nobody will notice them together.

"Thank God you are back." Umme Hani sighs in relief seeing Zaala enter her house.

"Is everything all right?" Zaala asks seeing Umme Hani's reaction. "Actually, Zarq aunty called five minutes ago and informed that Hunaif is coming here to pick us." Umme Hani informs Zaala.

"Let's pack your bag," Zaala tells Umme Hani who immediately replies, "I already packed it, now tell me what happened."

"My nikah," Zaala replies plainly but Umme Hani jumps in excitement and goes inside the kitchen to bring the sugar. She then puts it in Zaala's mouth and kisses her cheeks saying, "May Allah always keep you happy." Both friends have a smile on their faces along with tears of happiness in their eyes.

Suddenly Zaala's phone starts ringing, "stop crying wife." Sabil says as soon as Zaala receives his call.

"How do you know I'm crying?" Zaala gets shocked how he guessed the right thing.

"Now I'm not your boyfriend, I'm your husband now. My name is attached with your's forever and we are connected by hearts so I'll feel your emotions too." Sabil replies.

"Hey, bhai congrats." Umme Hani takes the mobile from Zaala and greets Sabil.

"Thanks, sis, take care of her thick-head." Sabil teases Umme Hani.

"No need for you to worry about her. I'm her friend who was there for her before she met you useless." Umme Hani backfires.

"Ok I'll call you later on, Hunaif will be here anytime," Zaala tells Sabil taking the mobile from Umme Hani. She then disconnects the call saying goodbye.

Within a few minutes, Hunaif comes there and takes both friends with him. After reaching Zaala's house Zaala immediately goes inside her room, takes out the ring and keeps it safely inside her locker before her mom can see it. She then washes her clothes and burkha and dries them to keep them safe as they are now her marriage dress.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello and Assalamalaikum my lovely readers...

So finally the weirdest wedding has happened...

This amazing new cover of my story is made by a wattpad friend Ryhana_Shykh
She's also an amazing writer. I wrote a fanfic of one of her story and will post it soon, I hope you all will read it...