❤Epilogue...❤

"Hum aap ko paa kar khona nahi chahte,
Judai me aapki rona nahi chahte...
Aap hamare ho, rehna sada,
Hum bhi kisi aur ke hona nahi chahte..."

(I don't want to lose you after getting you,
Don't want to cry in separation...
You are mine, so always be,
I too don't want to belong to someone else...)

***

5 years later...

Zaala's POV:

"Come on Zaala it's getting late." My husband is calling me for the last five minutes. I know I'm getting late but what can I do? I have to prepare tiffin for the small children. Dabir brother's son Aban, daughter Nayab and my four years old Son Nabil. He's in LKG now.

After packing the tiffin boxes and making Nabil ready, I prepared the breakfast for my whole family and then I myself got ready to go to college but before going I have to fill the milk bottle and hand it over to my mother-in-law along with my one and a half years old daughter Amirah, who's mostly asleep at this time.

My life is very busy but I'm happy. A few months ago I told Sabil that I always had this dream of completing my master's degree. So he allowed me to continue my studies. After taking a gap of nearly five years I took admission for SYBA. Sabil drops me and Nabil before going for his morning walk. He sometimes gets irritated when I get late, like today but I can't help. I never made a cup of tea before marriage and here I have to do so much work and even after five years, it's hard to handle everything. But I happily do my work just like other daughters-in-law of this house.

You might be wondering about Umme Hani right. She too got married a few months after me. Zimad Bhai and Hani are living a happy married life with their three years old twince Izyan and Hammad.

****

At night...
10:15...

"Finally you got free Mrs Sabil." Sabil hugs me from behind as soon as I stand in front of the mirror to comb my hair.

"Yeah, Mr Sabil." I reply smiling at him.

"Sometimes I really doubt if you are really happy Zaala?" He asks me resting his chin on my shoulder and encircling his hands around my waist.

I turn around and give him an assuring smile, "I do get tired with all this work and busy lifestyle but that doesn't make me unhappy. You know previously I had nothing to do as so many maids we're there to follow my orders but still, my life was boring. I felt as if I'm locked in my own shell but now I enjoy my life. In your house, I came to know how to live life to it's fullest. I feel like a free bird here, here there's no room for me to get bored."

I kiss his forehead and continue, "you know I had Umme Hani in my life as a friend since my childhood but when you came in my life I came to know the real meaning of friendship. You made me understand my own self, you understand my silence and you understand me more than myself. What more can I wish for? Even your parents love me as their own daughter. I sometimes feel as if I'm their daughter and you are their son-in-law." He chuckles at my reply.

He then pushes me towards the wall and comes closer. Next to my ears, he whispers, "want to release some stress dear?"

"Why not," I reply understanding the real meaning behind his words. We are about to kiss but my mother-in-law calls me.

"Sorry dear, it seems like some work is still left." Pushing my now irritated husband away I leave the room.

It has been five years to our marriage but it seems as if we got married recently. True to his words he didn't let love and passion between us decrease. It seems to increase every year. He never leaves a single chance to express his love for me. He was right when he told me that my life with him will be full of happiness.