C-6.❤New Feeling.❤

"Dosti wo nahi jo sath muskurae aur apne pan ka ehsas jatae.
Dosti to wo hai jo barsat me gire aasu poche aur andhero se tumhe bahar lae..."

(It's not friendship to laugh together in happy times or to make us feel oneness.
Friendship is such which wipes the tears in rain and brings us out from darkness...)

***

"Assalam Alaikum." Zaala and Umme Hani greet the two ladies sitting inside.

"Walaikum Assalam." Those women replies.

Then Zaala and Umme Hani sits in front of them. They ask a few questions about her qualification, future dreams, etc to Zaala which she answers with a lowered gaze. After some time the elderly lady calls her son and tells him to come inside the room where they are sitting. When she ends the call Zarq (Zaala's mom) enters inside and after keeping the plate of snacks she leaves along with Umme Hani leaving Zaala alone with those ladies. In her own parent's bedroom, Zaala feels like a stranger, lost and lonely.

Upon entering the room, the boys greet and everyone replies. He sits on a chair. Zaala is totally aware of his constant gaze on her but she can't do anything, she never felt this much discomfort before. Then his mom asks him if he wants to ask anything to Zaala but he refuses. Before going out he tells his mom, "I like her and if you too then we can fix the marriage within this months as I'll leave for Dubai in the next month."

Hearing his words Zaala leaves the room without waiting to hear his mom's reply. Fresh tears trail down her cheeks. Will her father happily agree to that boy's decision? Will he take her with him to Dubai or just leave her with his parents? Does he have any girlfriend there? Many such thoughts clouds her mind.

While taking the tea towards those ladies Umme Hani on her way rubs Zaala's cheeks and says, "don't worry, everything will be fine. Believe me."

After offering them tea Umme Hani starts talking with them, "I can't be more thankful to you Auntie. You are such an understanding lady. Even after knowing everything you still agreed to make Zaala as your daughter-in-law. Thank you once again."

"I don't understand. What do you mean by knowing everything?" the elderly lady ask.

"Oh, auntie, don't you know about Zaala's mood swings? I guess Uncle forgot to tell you." Umme Hani says making an innocent yet confused face.

"What kind of mood swings are you talking about?" The girl sitting beside the lady asks.

"Oh, so you really don't know anything about her. As a friend, it's my duty to inform her future in-laws everything about her. Zaala isn't actually that innocent what she looks like. Her innocent face is just a facade to hide her originality. She gets angry on little things and when she gets angry she breaks almost everything in her room. Few times she wounded Hunaif's head in that process. So nobody dares to scold her or make her understand the difference between right or wrong. Not only this she never does any kind of work. Washing utensils or clothes is a different thing, till now she didn't even pick up a glass. She is habitual of living a life like a princess and I'm sure after her marriage she'll live a life like a queen." Saying so Umme Hani silently watch their expressions.

Then she again continues, "once aunt Zarq asked her what will she do at her in-law's place as she doesn't know any kind of work? Zaala replied that she'll tell her mother-in-law 'what are you there for?' How lucky Zaala is. Her mom works for her here and there you'll be there for her." Their expressions are worth watching. The shock they received from Umme Hani's information is evident on their face. In her heart, she silently apologizes to her friend.

Umme Hani leaves the room with a huge smile on her face. Before going to Zaala's room she decides to have a look of that boy. She peeks through the curtain. That boy has long hairs and instead of gel, he seems to use oil to set his hair. The frame of his spectacle seems outdated. He is wearing too simple clothes in regards to his qualification and job. While she is watching him, he suddenly turns his gaze towards her and smiles. Umme Hani instantly leaves from there.

***

"Zaala, believe me, this boy seems doubtful. I don't know why but I feel like his simplicity is just a facade. Even that Sabil seems a thousand times better than him." Saying so she realises what she just uttered. She then places both of her hands on her mouth.

After sometime when Zaala doesn't reply Umme Hani goes near her and realises that Zaala is deeply in some thought. She shakes her and raises her eyebrow and moves her palm in a questioning way. Zaala shows her mobile to Umme Hani. There is Sabil's message displayed on the screen. Umme Hani reads it,
'Kisi Ke Mana karnese ye Jan lo,
Mohabbat Kabhi Kam Nahi Hoti.
Saccha Pyar Karne walo ki
Kabhi har nahi hoti.
Kal Kisi ke kehnese Kisi ashik ka,
Pyar bhara dil zarur Tuta Hoga.
Warna yu April ke mahine me,
Kabhi barsat nahi hoti...'😭
-Mushaid Shaikh.

(Because of someone's rejection, you should know love never decreases.
Those who love truly,
Never gets defeated.
Yesterday because of someone's saying
A lovers heart full of love might have been broken,
Or else there's no reason for the rain,
To pour in the month of April.)

'Don't worry love I won't disturb you again with my message without your will. It's just that since yesterday I was feeling heartbroken and today it suddenly started raining as if nature is also feeling my pain.'

"This is more than enough Zaala. Let me teach him a lesson. Saying so she calls Sabil from Zaala's mobile but due to insufficient balance, it gets disconnected. She then calls him from her mobile. After a few rings, he receives the call, " Assalam Alaikum."

"Walaikum Assalam you, idiot. WTH is this Sabil? Don't you understand Hindi? Why bother her more when she's already in trouble because of you? Her father is bringing different proposals one after the other and it is happening only because of your actions otherwise she would have been living peacefully by now." Umme Hani just burst out on Sabil.

"Can I talk to her? Please only for this time." Sabil pleads so Umme Hani hands over the mobile to Zaala and directs her to talk. At first, Zaala feels hesitant but Umme Hani gives her a pleading look so she finally takes the mobile and talks, "Assalam Alaikum."

"Walaikum Assalam. Are you happy to get married to a stranger of your dad's choice or is he forcing you to do so?" Sabil asks.

"Yeah, I'm happy. Abbu (dad) isn't forcing me to do it." Zaala gives a false reply. After a few seconds of silence, she continues, "please stop all these things. Stop following me, stop sending messages, stop thinking about me, it's haram. I'm not the only one in this world there are many other girls who are better than me." She tells him in a pleading tone.

"Ok, love if you wish I can fulfil first two wishes but the third one I can't it's like every heartbeat comes after I take your name as if I miss you before every heartbeat. There might be many other girls in this world but for me, you'll be the point of comparison and I'm biased. In future, if you need help, anytime I'm just a call away from you. Good day, dear and bye for now." Sabil expresses his feelings and before Zaala can disconnect the call he says,
"Meri aakho se nikli har bund
Meri mohobbat ki kahani hai...
Jo tun sunle to hai dilchasp dun
Tu na sune to khara pani hai..."
-Mushaid Shaikh.

(Every drop that came out from my eyes
Is a story of my love...
If you'll listen it's an interesting tune
If you won't it's only salty water...)

Saying so he disconnects the call. Zaala is left speechless. Why this guy has to be like this? She thinks. She was feeling so lonely as if she has become a burden on her family and within a few minutes, this guy made her feel special. She can't understand why her heart is feeling sad for him. Is this the way how he conquers every girl's heart or is she really special to him? Her thoughts confuse her more.

No matter how hard she tries but his words don't leave her mind.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

How many of you want to have a friend like Umme Hani?😂

My lovely readers, please remember me in your prayers...