Ch-15.❤United again.❤

"Bhulese agar humse koi bhul ho,
To use bhul samajh kar bhula dena...
Lekin bhulana bus us bhul ko,
Galtise bhi hame na Bhula dena..."
-unknown.

(If I do some mistake, by mistake,
Then forget it as a mistake...
But forget only that mistake,
Don't forget me, even by mistake...)

***

"Aunty don't worry at all. I assure you I'll take care of her. Please go home and take a rest." Umme Hani assures Zarq.

"No child, there's no need for me to go home and I'm sure if her dad comes to know that I left her alone he'll get furious. At first, he wasn't ready to leave her, even with me." Zarq tells Umme Hani.

"Yeah, aunty I too got shocked when I didn't find uncle here when I came. How did uncle go away?" Umme Hani asks.

"Actually, he got a call from his office that two of his employees were fighting and weren't listening to anybody, so he left." Zarq replies.

"That explains why uncle left his beloved daughter. Anyways, aunty, I'm sure uncle won't return soon and you can trust me. I'll really take good care of her. Just take a bath, change your clothes, eat something and after taking some rest you can come back. I won't leave her side until you return, I promise." Umme Hani sits beside Zaala's bed. Zarq finally leaves.

"So miss suicidal why did you do this?" Umme Hani asks. 'I... I... Who told you?" Zaala cross-questions.

"Your sister. Now, will you please disclose the reason?" Umme Hani asks in a raised voice and Zaala tells her everything. By the end both the friends have tears in their eyes. "I'll make sure to kick that pathetic excuse of a boyfriend of yours where the sun doesn't shine." Umme Hani yells in frustration.

She then calls Zimad and shouts at him for his friend's actions. Zimad gets angry and he too yells back, "why are you scolding me when I'm not at fault. I didn't tell him or sent him to your friend's room not did I urged him to kiss her and if you are so angry then instead of taking your anger out on me you can scold Sabil." Saying so Zimad hands over his phone to Sabil.

"You sorry excuse of a man, how dare you disrespected my friend. Just come in front of me and see what I'll do with you." Umme Hani yells.

"I'm sorry. I didn't do it intentionally." Sabil replies in a low voice.

"Your sorry won't change anything. Your sorry would have been of no use if she would have died in her attempt to suicide." Umme Hani again shouts.

"What? She did suicide." Sabil gets shocked.

"Yeah, now she's all right so don't ever try to contact her in any way." Umme Hani warns him.

"In which hospital is she admitted?" Sabil asks and unknowingly she tells him the hospital name and then realises her mistake but before she can warn him not to come at the hospital he disconnects the call.

Within ten minutes Sabil appears in front of her. Umme Hani gets up to push him outside the room but before she can reach him he locks the door from inside. Umme Hani and Zaala both get frightened.

Sabil heads towards Zaala's bed and says in a pleading voice, "I'm sorry my love, I'm really very sorry. I know a simple sorry won't be enough for my mistake but I promise you I'll never repeat it again. I'm ashamed of myself, how I hurt you, how I broke your trust, that because of me you were about to die. For God's sake forgive me Zaala. I have fallen down in my own eyes. I can't look at myself in the mirror. I know I didn't just do a mistake but I did sin but believe me there's no one else in this world who's capable to love you as I do." He holds her legs and she instantly pulls them up and looks at him.

Just a single glance and she understands that he has cried for a long time but she's unable to remove last night from her mind. "We can't go back into the past and change things so there isn't any need for you to say sorry or ask forgiveness as whatever was there between us is over. I hope you'll find a suitable girl of your category soon." Zaala turns her face towards the right side, avoiding to face him.

"No Zaala please don't say like this. You are the only one for me. God left only a single space in my heart and you fit in perfectly. No other girl will ever fit there as you have already occupied that place. What was there between us and what that is there between us now, will always be there forever and that's nothing but true love. Humans aren't angels, they do mistakes and so did I. But now I'm regretting it and asking for forgiveness so please forgive me, my love." Sabil pleads.

"What's the guarantee that you won't ever repeat this mistake?" Zaala asks.

"The only guarantee that I can give is that I assure you we'll get married soon. I'll replace your tears with a smile. I'll show you how beautiful this life is that we shouldn't waste it or try to end it for useless shit. I'll change your life Zaala. Making God as a witness I promise you all this and there's nothing more that I can say to you other than this." Sabil looks her in the eye while saying this.

"I think you should give him a second chance." Umme Hani interfere.

"See even your thick-headed friend got convinced," Sabil tells Zaala and indirectly teases Umme Hani.

"Hello Mr I'm not thick-headed and I'm not taking your side. I'm only worried about my friend's happiness and now if you try to break her trust again I won't leave you." Umme Hani threatens Sabil.

"Oh, I'm afraid!" Will you kill me?" Sabil mocks.

"Will you two please stop fighting, my head is paining," Zaala shouts.

Sabil goes near her head and starts massaging it but Umme Hani removes his hand and warns him, "don't dare to touch her." Sabil removes his hand and lowers his head, "I'm sorry, I'm only worried about her."

Umme Hani shifts her chair near Zaala's bed and starts pressing her head. In a low voice, with a lowered head Sabil says, "I'm again asking for forgiveness Zaala. I'll end my life but won't break your trust and I'll keep on asking for forgiveness until you grant me. I know trust is like a glass, once broken it's very hard to fix and even if we fix it the cracks remains. But the cracks of your broken trust will always remind me of my fault and won't allow me to break your already broken trust. But I'll always try my best to fill the cracks until they disappear."

Hearing his words tears escapes from Zaala's eyes. Sabil wipes them and says, "my love, please don't cry anymore. I know you have feelings for me, even if you deny I know the truth and always remember love happens only once in a lifetime that's why God has given us only one heart so that we can give it to a single person only once. Now also if you do not trust me then there's nothing left for me as trust is the main thing in every relationship. If a relationship lacks love and friendship but has trust, it can survive but if it lacks trust and has the other two it's meaningless. If you can't forgive me then it's better to leave this world rather then living without you. So now I'm going on the terrace of this hospital and I'll jump from there to end my life." Saying so he gets up but Zaala stops him by holding his hand.

"This is the last chance and if you ever break my trust again I won't survive." Listening to Zaala's words tears appears in both their eyes. Sabil takes Zaala's hands and places them on his closed eyes. Umme Hani smiles seeing a smile on her friend's face. Their happy moment is ruined by sudden knocks on the door.

"Oh shit!" Umme Hani gasps looking at the door with wide eyes.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Assalamalaikum and hello my lovely readers...

I know I updated after a long time but now I'm planning to post the update soon.

Let me know your view on this chapter...

Please don't get angry with Sabil, my hero has some flaws but he love's our heroin unconditionally...❤❤❤