C-3.❤Dream came true.❤

"Pyar agar pagalpan ki had par na are to wo ishq kya kehlaenga..." -Mushaid shaikh.

(If love doesn't cross the limit of madness then how it'll be called as passionate love...)

***

"Enough is enough. Don't you understand the meaning of No? I'm not interested in you. I'm not interested in love affairs. There are many other girls in this world, go behind them and let me live in peace you donkey." Saying so Zaala disconnected Sabil's call.

Her rejection didn't weaken his determination it only motivated him to catch his prey. Even though he ignored this feeling in his heart but somewhere in his mind he knew each time she rejected him, he felt hurt but he made his heart understand that it's his ego that is getting hurt as no other girl has dared to do so and Zaala is the first one to reject him. It wasn't hard for him to get Zaala's number. All he did was, gave some money to Hunaif's friend to steal Zaala's number from his mobile. Since the time he got her number he frequently calls her mostly when he sees her dad going out of their house.

By now people in their locality got a bit suspicious about Zaala and Sabil. As Sabil followed her mostly everywhere, then his Shayari's and comments whenever she passed by, his everyday visit to her college, sitting opposite to her house and staring all the while at her home, all these things gave a boost to the rumour that they are involved in a love affair. Sabil decided to give a break to Zaala as the rumour reached his mom and after confirming her that those rumours are false, his mom is insisting him to select a girl from all those proposals that she has selected for her son. This wasn't the only problem. The main problem is that hearing these rumours from so many people planted a seed of doubt in Mr Faruqi's mind who has doubted Sabil's intentions for his daughter years back.

***

"Mom is someone coming to our place today?" Zaala asks after coming from college when she saw her mom preparing so many dishes.

"Yes, dear. Go get freshen up and wear something nice and presentable." Her mom replies with a hint of sadness.

Zaala gets confused at her mom's statement as her mom never told her to dress up when the guests came. She never went in front of any guests. Even if her mom or dad insists she only greets them and then again goes inside her room and doesn't come out until the guests leave. She loves to live in isolation. She talks freely only with her little sister and Umme Hani.

In her confused state, she goes inside her room. After changing she stands in front of the mirror to comb her hair. Seeing herself in the mirror she suddenly freezes remembering the dream that she saw today, early in the morning.

In her dream, she saw that some people have come to her place for a marriage proposal and she is presented in front of them, while her mother is glaring angrily at her. There are two men and two women sitting in front of her with a small kid and she is wearing the same dress now which she was wearing in her dream.

"Aapi are you ready?" Hunaif's voice breaks her trial of thought.

"Why?" She asks.

"The guests have arrived and dad told me to inform you that you will bring the refreshment for them. Aapi one more thing, please tie your hijab properly as there are men too. I don't understand why dad is calling you in front of those non-mahrams." Saying so he left.

Now Zaala's heartbeat increases. She has so many dreams to complete, she wants to complete her graduation, learn henna designing, fashion designing. Marriage is nowhere present in her future plans. She has somehow lost faith in the concept of marriage. In her view, men and loyalty never go hand in hand.

She is also worried as she noticed a few days ago that her dad's behaviour towards her has changed. Her has stopped pampering her like before. Now she's truly afraid. There isn't any option left, unwillingly she has to obey her dad's order.

***

Zaala is facing the most uncomfortable feeling in her life right now, sitting in front of four strangers. Her dream indeed came true. These were the exact people she has seen in her dream. The elderly looking lady asks her, her name and she tells her name to that lady. Then the man who has a kid on his lap asks her about her qualification. Upon hearing her reply the women sitting beside that elderly lady says with a little shocked tone, "you didn't complete your graduation!" Zaala wants to reply that how can she complete her graduation when she's currently studying in FY but she kept quiet. Then the elderly looking man asks her, her age and she replies, "nineteen." All of them look at each other. From the corner of her eyes, she sees a young man looking at her from the corner of the room but she quickly looks away after seeing her dad sitting beside him. Her dad then tells her to go inside.

Heading towards her room she straight away lays on her bed and allows her tears to fall freely. She doesn't understand why her dad hide the truth from her? Why he didn't even ask her opinion on this proposal? She doesn't know anything about that boy's family and about him, the one who might become her husband.

Her mom got married at the age of twelve, suffered a miscarriage at the age of fourteen due to domestic violence and later on went under depression. It took years for her mom to recover. Remembering her mom's past she begins to cry loudly. She never received a single slap in her whole life and what if her in-laws did domestic violence on her? This thought made her uncomfortable. Her dad has been behaving rudely with her otherwise she would have directly confirmed all her doubts from him. Now she has begun to hate him even more.

She hears a knock on her door. Wiping her tears she tells that person on the door to enter. A smiling Hunaif enters inside and says, "aapi I have good news for you. Congratulations..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Our hero has decided to give our heroin a break and here comes the proposal...😕

What do you think about the good news?🤔🤔

Is this story getting a bit boring to reading, or am I taking it speedily forward or is it fine the way it is?
Let me know your views...

After my exams, I thought I'll get lots of free time but here my household duties have increased and I hardly get any free time still I managed to post an update as I don't want my lovely readers to keep on waiting for a long time...😊

Anyways enjoy wattpading, see you in the next update...🙋