C-7.❤Daddy's Plan.❤

"Kash wo kuch is tarah mere ho Jaye,
Mai dekhu aaina aur wo Nazar Aaye.
Unka sath ho aur waqt thaher Jaye,
Aur unki aakho me ye Zindagi guzar Jaye..."

(I wish she would we mine in such a way,
What if I'll see a mirror I'll see her there.
She would be with me and time freezes,
And the life should be spent in her eyes...)

***

'How can they suddenly reject? At first, they were eager to fix this marriage, even the boy had a smile on his lips while he was coming out after seeing Zaala. Why suddenly they rejected?' Mr Faruqi thought. In the morning those people called and told that the ladies of their house are disapproving for this proposal. They only gave this reason but didn't tell why the ladies rejected. Now Mr Faruqi doubts whether Zaala told them anything? Or did they heard the rumours? Now he becomes more determined to do Zaala's marriage as soon as possible. He knows he's hurting his daughter but he knows he is doing it for her own betterment.

He knows boys like Sabil very well. They like to play with girls heart and then break it. They ruin girls life and her innocence too. He wants to protect his princess. From a few days, he is purposefully behaving rudely with his daughter so that she won't come crying towards him. Because he knows it very well that if she'll plead to stop this marriage thing and let her continue her education and fulfil her dreams he won't be able to break her heart. To avoid this he changed his behaviour. His heart still believes that his daughter can't do such things like a love affair or relationship with a guy behind his back. But even if those rumours are false he still knows that boys like Sabil won't leave the golden chance of making a girl like Zaala fall in love with him.

He knows it very well that Sabil's family isn't as rich as him. Sabil lives in a joint family where his daughter will have to work hard the whole day and Sabil won't be able to provide her with a life of comfort which he gave her till now. On top of this Sabil is a typical playboy and those of his kind never change.

The constant ringing of his mobile brings him out if his thoughts.

"AssalamAlaikum." He greets receiving the call. "Walaikum Assalam." The other person replies.

"How are you, khan?" Mr Faruqi asks.

"I'm fine yaar. Actually, my son Wajid has returned from Kuwait and now he's planning to stay here. I'm very happy with his decision so I decided to hold a small get to gather so you are invited for tomorrows dinner and don't dare to say no. I also invited a few of our friends so come early. It's been long since we all meet together."

"Ok, Hasan I'll surely come." They then disconnect the call.

***

"This is not possible. I don't agree with this dad." Mr Hasan Ali Khan's son says.

"I didn't ask your opinion son. It's an order." Mr Khan says in a warning tone.

"Why can't you understand dad. I love someone else. We are in love since we were in college. She is the reason why I came here to settle permanently as I want to marry her." Wajid tries to make him understand.

"If you can't leave her it's fine, you can marry her and keep her at another place but you'll have to marry Zaala first. She is her dad's life and I'm sure he'll hand over at least half of his business to you and not to forget all those lands and flats that he brought for her will indirectly come to you. You can keep her here and your lover at another place but without exposing her in front of Zaala. There are things called busy schedule, meetings, business trips if you need to stay with your beloved, I hope you understand." Mr Khan tells his son with a wicked smirk on his face.

Wajid knows he won't take no for an answer so he nods his head in agreement. He doesn't want to cheat his beloved but he also knows nothing can change his father's mind as money is what matters for his father. He clenches his first and decides to take the revenge from that Zaala who came between his love life.

***

After dinner when Mr Khan and Mr Faruqi are sitting alone...

"So what is my princess doing now?" Mr Khan asks. "She's currently studying in her first year of BA." Mr Faruqi replies.

"That's great. By the way, when are you planning to find a suitable proposal for her?" Mr Khan asks. "Actually I am searching since last month." Mr Faruqi replies.

"What about turning our friendship into a relationship?" Mr Khan asks. "You want my daughter to become your daughter-in-law?" Mr Faruqi asks as he's taken aback by his friend's sudden outburst.

"Yes only if she agrees." Mr Khan replies as he knows his friend and what he'll reply.
"What's there in that to ask her. You know in our family girls aren't asked about their opinion. How can they suggest anything when they don't know the world outside their family. But I think you should ask Wajid first." Mr Faruqi says.

"Don't worry I already asked him in the morning. He isn't like other guys of today's world. He is busy in his own job and doesn't have time to waste behind girls. He told me he'll marry any girl which I'll choose for him. He's a very workaholic type of a person." Mr Khan replies.

"Ok, then you can come to see Zaala tomorrow with your family." Mr Faruqi suggests.

"No need for formalities. I saw her since her childhood and I'm sure my son will not only like her but he'll love her in a single glance. Your daughter is a gem and Wajid will be the luckiest person to have her." Mr Khan's sugar-coated words affect Mr Faruqi the same way as Mr Khan though.

Mr Faruqi nods his head in agreement and says, "Zaala wants to complete her graduation and now she's in her first year..." Mr Khan cuts him in the middle and says, " don't worry yaar she can complete her education after her marriage. Let's get them engaged first."

"Hasan do you have any date in your mind?" Mr Faruqi asks. "Yes, Hashim let's keep the engagement on the 30th of this month." Mr Khan says and Mr Faruqi nods his head in agreement. He feels relief that finally, God has listened to his prayers and his Zaala will go in safe and caring hands. He's least aware of his friend's intentions.

Mr Khan then asks his servants to bring sweets.

***

Next day...

"Optional English is so interesting. I love those short stories, especially those which shows love amongst lovers." Umme Hani tells Zaala while coming outside their classroom.

"Love doesn't exist in real life. Don't believe in such useless things." Zaala replies harshly because of which Umme Hani's face loses its smile.

After reaching home Zaala changes her clothes and when she's about to enter the kitchen she hears her dad saying, "come on everybody get ready. I'm taking you all for shopping." Zaala feels excited least aware of the fact that her excitement is soon going to turn to something opposite.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

It's becoming very hard to update in the month of Ramadan still few of my reader's demand an early update so as per their wish here's a new update for all my lovely readers.

Don't get disheartened with this new twist.🙇

I know it's wrong how Zaala is being treated but believe me 'The darkest hour is nearest the dawn.

Next chapter is about her engagement.

What do you think will Sabil accept defeat or will he create some scene???🤔