Ch-20.❤Problem Solved.❤

"Hum na rahenge fasane na rahenge,
Chand ke pehlu me sitare na rahenge...
Aaj pass hai to Ji lo ye pal,
Kal pass bulane bahane na rahenge..."

(If I won't be there, there won't be any story,
There won't be any stars beside the moon...
Today we are close, so live in this moment,
Or else tomorrow there won't be any excuses left to come close...)

***

Zaala runs from her parent's room with her father, mother and her siblings following her. She doesn't stop so they aren't able to catch her and she straight away goes towards Sabil's house. Her long hair falls all over her face when she speedily runs towards his house. A few people who are present on the road looks at her in amusement.

Sabil's relatives gets confuse about seeing her. His mom recognises her as Sabil has shown his mom her photo in his mobile. His mom takes Zaala inside her elder son Dabir's room. Dabir's wife Nayyala ties Zaala's hair with a rubber band and gives her a hanky to wipe her nose. By this time Sabil's aunts and cousins who are present at home gather in Dabir's room, as Sabil lives in a joint family.

In all this mess someone calls Sabil and informs him about Zaala. He straight away heads towards his house. Hunaif comes there and tries to drag Zaala out from the room but Sabil's mom removes Zaala's hand from his and asks him to leave her and assures him that she'll surely bring Zaala to their house after some time. Hunaif angrily leaves from there. After some time Mr Rehman (Sabil's dad) enters the room and says, "beta (child) cover your head with your dupatta." It's then that Zaala realises that her dupatta is nowhere on her body but it's lying somewhere on the floor. She picks it up and covers herself in a decent way.

"Don't worry I'll talk to your dad." Saying so he leaves the room. Outside the room he comes face to face with his son and with a disapproved look slowly asks, "in this whole world you managed to find only that man's daughter?" Sabil being unable to reply lowers his head.

Sabil then goes inside his brother's room with a glass of water. He offers it to Zaala but she denies. He then makes her drink it forcefully. She is crying non-stop so he asks her to relax and stop crying. Slowly everyone leaves the room and Sabil wipes her tears and cups her face, "don't worry dear I'll handle everything from here on. You know I always feared your fear. I feared that if one day when your dad will ask you about us you'll deny loving me out of fear but today you proved me wrong, you proved that your love for me is stronger than your fear and I assure you that you'll soon be in this house forever."

Zaala then goes to her house with Sabil's mom and aunt. He isn't ready to send her but his mom makes him understand that they can't keep Zaala at their house before their marriage.

Sabil then straight away heeds towards Mr Rafik's (Umme Hani's dad's) office along with Zimad and asks him to help convince Mr Faruqi for their marriage.

***

At Mr Rafik's house...

"I'll heir some goons and kill that boy." Mr Faruqi says angrily.

"After that what will you do?" Mr Abbas (Zimad's dad) asks.

"I'll straight away marry Zaala with Hasan's son." Mr Faruqi replies.

"Are you out of your mind? It's a sin in our religion to separate a husband from his wife and here you want to kill your own son-in-law and then marry your daughter to someone else. What about her iddat (a time span of 4 months, 10 days in which Muslim women can't remarry and has to obey certain rules. It's obligatory only when she gets a divorce or if she becomes a widow)?" Mr Rafik asks in an irritated tone.

"I don't consider it a marriage?" Mr Faruqi angrily replies.

"So what? Your opinion doesn't matter here if they have married following our religious customs." Mr Abbas replies.

"I'm not sure if he really married her or if he's lying." Mr Faruqi expresses his doubt.

"Then meet him and confirm your doubt. I think you should talk to him, at least one last time." Mr Abbas suggests.

"Ok, give me his number." Mr Abbas gives Sabil's number to Mr Faruqi who calls him immediately.

"Assalamalaikum." Sabil greets upon receiving the call but Mr Faruqi doesn't reply directly but greets back in his mind and asks, "don't you have women's in your house that you keep an eye on women of others house?"

Controlling his anger Sabil replies, "see chacha (uncle) I don't want to speak to you in a disrespectful manner so please don't force me to do so. I'm really sorry for whatever that has happened but I really love your daughter from the depth of my heart and I promise to take care of her more than my own life. I need to tell you something really important, so, please meet me in the evening at the address that I'll message you." Saying so Sabil disconnects the call leaving Me Faruqi in a bit of a panicked state wondering what's more to reveal.

***

In the evening...

"Is it really my Zaala?" Mr Faruqi asks in disbelief seeing the photo of Zaala and Sabil's marriage. His heart breaks seeing those photos. Sabil then whispers something in Mr Faruqi's ears and Mr Faruqi's eyes grow wide. He feels severe pain in his chest and sits there itself on the ground.

Sabil gets afraid and offers Mr Faruqi to go to the hospital with him but Mr Faruqi being stubborn as always doesn't agree and sits there for ten minutes. Later on, when the pain subsides they both leaves from there. Instead of going to his house Mr Faruqi heeds towards his brother-in-law's (Zarq's brother,'s) house as he is confused. Right now he thinks to ask for his brother-in-law's opinion.

Upon hearing everything his brother-in-law's wife says, "whatever happened has happened but if you want we can marry Zaala with my son Rahel." Hearing her words Mr Faruqi becomes angrier. He has come here to get some suggestion but instead of finding a solution this greedy woman showed her true colours. He leaves from there muttering to himself, "now I'm going to marry Zaala with Sabil only."

***

Next day at Mr Abba's house...

"I don't want anything from you except your daughter for my son loves your daughter a lot." Mr Rehman says in a firm tone.

"I'm going to disown my daughter from my property." Mr Faruqi threatens Sabil only to see his reaction so that he'll back off if he has married Zaala for money.

Sabil replies, "if you want you can even break all your ties with her. I'll take her from your house and that too in a single dress which will be brought by me." Unknowingly he has impressed Mr Faruqi with his words.

"But I am a respectable person in society so I can't just let you take her away and let people make a joke of me. I want to do the nikah again." Mr Faruqi says.

"I too hold a respectable position in my society so I think it's a good idea to shut people's mouth but can we conduct the nikah again?" Mr Rehman expresses his doubt.

"Yes, we aren't doing their nikah again after their divorce, it's just like repeating their concent (wedding vows/Qabool hai) again." Mr Faruqi assures him.

"So uncle when will you sign the bond, I want to know as I'm going to keep one copy of that bond with me too and don't worry after that you won't see her face ever again." Sabil firmly says.

"Can I talk to this boy alone?" Mr Faruqi asks not like a question but more like an order. Everyone leaves the room except Sabil.

With serious expressions, Mr Faruqi looks in Sabil's eyes and with a smirk says, "what do you think, I'll give up my daughter to you so easily."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello, my lovely readers...
Assalamalaikum...

This story is coming towards its end. Only a few chapters are left...

Let me know your views on this chapter...