Ch-23.❤Night.❤

"Pyar aut dosti me bas itna farq paya hai,
Ek ne sath diya to dusri ne sath nibhaya hai.
Kis rishte ko gehra kahe hum?
Ek hai zindagi to dusri ne jina sikhaya hai."

(I found these differences in Love and Friendship,
One has supported and the other has always been supportive.
Which relation amongst them should I call deep?
One is Life and the other has taught how to Live.")

***

"Who the hell brought this here?" Sabil shouts furiously.

"See the groom, he's swearing even on the day of his marriage." Nayyala chuckles.

"I allowed this and you can't remove it now. Just look at your bride, her father has given it to her as a gift and not to you. Now you don't have a right to remove it. But don't worry I have sent away the other furniture and things to them. They told that it's kept at their old house and we can bring it anytime." Humera tells her son.

Zaala holds his arms and squeezes it lightly. Seeing her scared expressions he controls his anger and moves aside in order to let her enter the room. All the girls enter the room after Zaala and push him outside.

"What are you all doing? Just move out of my room." He gets angry. Everyone is aware of his short-tempered nature but today they didn't get afraid as they know that he won't do anything in front of his newly wedded wife.

"Go bring us some snacks and then we'll think." One of his cousins shouts from inside. Without saying anything further he goes out.

After offering Maghrib salah (evening prayer) he brings some pizza, burgers along with some sweets and cold drinks. His cousins happily takes that and go outside. After sometime they bring pizza and gulab jamun (name of a sweet) for Zaala. Sabil takes it from them and close the door. He tells Zaala to eat it but she denies so he forcefully feeds her the sweet. Having no choice she reluctantly eats it.

Sabil eats the pizza and then lays on the bed across Zaala and constantly stares at her who then hides her face in her knees being uncomfortable with his intense stare. Someone knocks at the door and Sabil gets up and opens the door with an irritating look to find none other than his elder brother Dabir.

"Has everyone teamed up to disturb me today?" Sabil irritatingly asks. "Cool down boy, did you really forget that we have to bring something important and the jeweller called me to inform that your order is ready." Dabir raises his eyebrow.

When realization hits him Sabil says, "you are a life saver bro, come let's go." Sabil instantly runs outside and Dabir chuckles at his brothers childish acts.

During dinner his cousins takes Zaala with them for having dinner. In the mean time Nayyala hands over some money to a boy and tells him to bring some flowers but unfortunately that boy brings a box of Jasmine flowers. She feels like banging the box on his head but realises that she should have suggested the names of the flower as that boy may have thought that they needed flower to decorate their hair tomorrow in the walima (reception) and hence he might have brought these flowers.

She then takes the help of two of her cousin sisters-in-law who makes a beautiful heart in the middle of the bride's bed with the help of Zaala's garland flowers. While she fixes some Jasmine flowers in a thread.

While doing so she suddenly remembers how much Sabil dislikes flowers. She then regrets wasting so much time in arranging the flowers in a thread. Her sisters-in-law then asks her why they didn't brought someone to decorate the room? She tells them how much he dislikes flowers and then there are chances that his friends can play a prank so Sabil has strictly warned them not to decorate his room.