(1)

Edited

Aaliyah POV:

Hi, My name is Aaliyah I have long black hair with light brown eyes and I'm brown skinned. I'm a phat girl yes, I'm thick with a big ol booty, with big ol boobies and thighs to match. I'm also 17 years old and a senior at Eastwood High ghettoest of them all, you got the drug dealers, the wannabe's, the hoes, etc. I'm so glad this my last year. I live with my ma that's my best friend I tell her everything our relationship is so close and she is a Doctor. We live in a 2 story house with an outdoor pool ,5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, and a half bathroom in the basement. Well time for me to go to bed for my first day of senior year.

See, I walked in with two cups,
feeling like the man of the year 
(Man of the year!)
And a broke nigga can't understand hundred grands
In these pants over here

My alarm went off playing Man of the year by Rich Homie Quan, that's my song right there. I got out the bed and walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth then I got in the shower. I washed my self with my vanilla soap then I washed my long black hair. I got out the shower to get my towel off the rack and dried myself off then lotioned myself up. I walked over to my hair and make-up area and I straighten my hair, put on mascara, and clear Forever 21 lip gloss. I walked over to my closet and got out my black skinny jeans, my red and black crop top that says 'Bish Whet?' and my Jordan 13's with my black studs and a black bangle. After I was dressed I went down stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Morning mom." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Morning sweetie ready for your first day?"

"Ready as I ever be." I said as I stuffed my face with her pancakes. Damn I just love my mom's pancakes they're like little fluffy clouds in my mouth.

"Gotta go mom love ya." I said as I kiss her cheek and grab the keys to my black on black Hummer, this my baby y'all don't understand how much I love this car. I hooked my IPod up to the aux cord and played Studio By Schoolboy Q and Bj The Chicago Kid that's also my shit. I was bumping all the way to school. Once I got to school I got my Jordan book-bag from the backseat and walked into school.

"Aaliyah!" I heard somebody yell. I turned around and seen my boo's Bre and Zaria. We were all matching, shit great minds think alike.

"Hey boo's." I said as I give them hugs. 

"Hey girl I see your trying copy our swag like bish whet?"

"Bitchh great minds think alike so shut up with all that shit." I said as we cracked up laughing. They're my day one bitches and got my back no matter what. We're thickums and we proud, we don't let any of these irrelevant people tear us down. They try to but it never works because we're still standing like the bad bitches we are.

We were walking down the hallway talking heading to first period when we bumped into this walking STD hoe name Lashonda. I swear her momma was drunk when she named her hoe ass.

"Oh it looks like we bumped into the Fat squad." Me and my girls look around like who this walking STD talking to then she gon say. "I'm talking to y'all."

So me having a smart ass mouth I put that hoe on hush mode. "Bitch please your the walking STD of the school. Ain't nobody want yo hoe ass cause all you good for is giving brain so if you don't mind stepping to the side so we can go to first period." I said as I bumped her hoe ass. People were stopping to watch the scene like damn nosey ass niggas, I swear.

We walked in homeroom and sat in the back talking and laughing till our teacher came in.

"So bitch how was your summer?" Bre asked