(36)

A month later...

BRAYDEN POV:

When I took that trip to Mexico I got the deal with them and we busted GMFB the week after I got back but I don't think it's the end of them niggas. Today's Aaliyah's birthday so I decided I was gon make her breakfast. Alright so that planed failed unless we wanna eat charcoal and I damn sure know I ain't bout to eat that so I'm order from IHOP and have them make her favorite breakfast.

When I got back from picking up the order from IHOP Aaliyah looked like she had just woke up and was searching around for breakfast. Now I ain't bout to be one of them niggas that try to make it look like they cooked the meal and throw away the fast food container, that's just too much work for my lazy ass.

"Morning ma, happy birthday." I said as kissed her cheek and handed her the food.

"Thank you." Aaliyah said as she sat at the table and ate her breakfast.

AALIYAH POV:

Ya girl finally 18 now, turn up! I'm having my birthday party at a club that Brayden rented out for the night then tomorrow I'm spend time with my mom and Grandma Kay. I seen Brayden tried to make breakfast, thank the lawd he was smart enough to go out and buy breakfast but it was sweet that he tried to make me breakfast knowing he can't cook to save his life. My party doesn't start till 8PM tonight so now I'm just chilling with Brayden in our room.

"You excited about tonight?" Brayden asked.

"Hell yeah finally legal." I said making Brayden laugh.

"You talk to your mom and Grandma Kay?" Brayden asked.

"Yup this morning before you got home." I said

For the rest of the day till it was time for me to get ready me and Brayden just laid in bed chilling and talking.

***

Right now I'm about to hop in the shower using my Killer Queen shower gel that smells so good, after I got out the shower I brushed my teeth then went to put on my Killer Queen lotion. Then I went to our closet and pulled out my birthday outfit which consists of  grey ripped leather jeans with a grey lace crop top and my red leather jackets with spikes on the shoulder paired with my all red Red Bottoms. I went to my hair and make-up area, for my hair I did loose curls and put on my sliver tiara and for my make-up I did a grey smokey eye with red lipstick. I went to my accessory area and I put on my sliver diamond necklace Brayden got me for my birthday with my sliver hoops and my sliver bracelet set. I sprayed my Killer Queen perfume and grabbed my white MK bag and went downstairs where Brayden was waiting for.

"Damn ma." Brayden said as he saw me at the bottom of the steps.

"You look gorgeous." Brayden said as he pecked my lips. Brayden grabbed my hand and we headed out to his yellow Lamborghini yet another car this nigga barley drives. 

When we got to the club it was pack as hell but it was hella nice inside when we walked in everyone screamed happy birthday even thought they scared me a little bit that was cute. I went up to VIP and seen squad along with my cousins and Jack and BM.

"Jack!" I yelled as I went to give him a hug.

"Happy birthday little homie." Jack said giving me a hug.

"Happy birthday Liayh." BM said as he gave me a hug.

"Thank you guys." I said as I went to greet the rest of squad.

"Damn is thickums wearing heels?" Jasmine said and Jace agreed with her. Oh lawd here we go.

"What? Say they Red bottoms too." Jace said with a hand on his heart checking out my shoes.