(35)

AALIYAH POV:

Today is the day I have my date with Brayden then he leaves Monday and is gone till Saturday. Damn I'm just like what am I supposed to do for a week without him, I done got so used to being with Brayden everyday. Anyway our date isn't till around 4:30 to 5 so basically just chilling all day since Brayden went to the trap to handle business. Every since that incident at the mall Brayden been going to the trap everyday working with my Uncle coming up with a plan. My Uncle said he approves and Brayden and thinks he's a respectable young man.

Right now me and Zoey are just laying on the couch watching Criminal Minds on Netflix, I swear that's my show I probably have seen mostly all the season but it's so good that I just go back and re watch them. As I watching TV I heard my phone ringing.

We made a bond from the very beginning

I found my homie and my best friend

Imma be there for ya till the very end,

No matter what, no matter what

(No Matter What by Future)

Aaliyah: Hello I said picking up the phone already knowing who was calling.

Brayden: Hey ma, what you doing?

Aaliyah: Nothing watching TV with Zoey.

Brayden: Alright ma I was just checking up on but I'll be home later on.

Aaliyah: Okay love you and don't be late.

Brayden: Love you too and I won't. Brayden said with a slight laugh.

After I got off the phone with Brayden I went in the kitchen to make me a snack then went back in the living room returning to my show. Zoey kept crying so I let her outside so she could potty or do whatever she needed too. Now I can finally get back into my show without interruptions and eat my Doritos.

I ended up taking a nap and woke up 2 hours before I had to get ready and Brayden's ass still not home. I went and let Zoey back in before I went upstairs and took a shower in my my Dove soap listening to Can't Get Enough by J.Cole ft Trey Songz. When I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and went to put on my Cocoa Butter lotion then I slipped on my black bra and panty set. I went to our closet and picked out my peach colored Maxi Skirt with my creme colored crop top with gold bedazzled a the top paired with my white thong sandals that have gold spike.

I went to my hair and make-up area and I applied my peach color eyeshadow along with my eyeliner and mascara then I put on my nude color lipstick and added lip gloss on top to make it pop. For my hair I left it wavy and straighten my bangs, for my accessories I put on my gold spike necklace with my gold chunky earrings and my gold bracelet set.

I sprayed my Jimmy Choo perfume then grabbed my white Coach wristlet and went downstairs to see Brayden standing at the steps. He must of got ready in one of the guest room and were matching, Brayden had on a peach colored Polo with his white True Religions paired with his white Air Force 1's. He also had on his gold chain with his black Rolex and gold earring in his ear.

"I thought you were gonna be late." I said as he grabbed my hand.

"I told you I wouldn't." Brayden said as he kissed my forehead.

"You look beautiful by the way." Brayden said as he opened the door for me.

"Thank you and you don't look too bad either." I said with a smile.