(13)

BRAYDEN POV:

Next morning I woke up and did my hygiene and got ready for school I put on my True Religion shirt and my True Religion pants with my Bred 11's with a gold chain and went downstairs. When I got down stairs I ate me a bowl of cereal then I headed out to my F-150 and headed to the trap. When I got to the trap I went through the gates and headed to my parking space. I walked into the trap and headed to my office to check my books see if my money is where it needs to be then I went and checked my drugs see if my amount and shit right I also checked my connect books that shit was good. By the time I was done I was late for school when I got there it was lunch time so I just headed to where them niggas was at.

"Aye where was you nigga?" Yori asked.

"The trap." I said as I sat by Aaliyah.

"For?" Devon asked.

"To check over my shit anymore question?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well hello to you to Brayden." Aaliyah said.

"Oh my bad ma wassup." I said looking Aaliyah.

"Hey baby what you doing with this fat ass bitch." Lashonda annoying ass said.

"Hoe trust and believe you got one more time to call me out my name." Aaliyah said as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs.

"Baby you gon let her talk to me like that." Lashonda said.

"Lashonda if you don't cut this bull shit I swear I'm put a bullet in yo ass, now take you and yo dumb ass broads behind you and walk yo ass back to where you came from." I said. That hoe walked off trying to switch that ass she don't got.

When the lunch bell went off we headed to our last period but before we got there we heard the fire alarm go off so we headed out to the parking lot and waited for the fire men and shit to get here. When the fire men got here they headed to the teacher lounge where a microwave caught on fire the school told us to go home for the rest and of the day and come back next week cause they have to do construction on the back area of the school. Shit that was fine with me ain't like I wanted to be in that bitch anyway.

"Aaliyah!" I yelled as I seen her walking down to her car.

"What?" She asked as she turned around.

"You know that's a rude way to answer people but you want to hang out with me ma." I said looking down at her short ass.

"Hmm I'll think about it." Aaliyah said walking away.

"Ma please." I said as I grabbed her fore arm pulling her to me.

"Alright." She said with a smile.

"You always got a nigga begging and shit." I said and she started laughing.

"Brayden why the hell yo truck so damn tall." Aaliyah said struggling to get in. Bruh she so fucking short I was rolling she could barley get in the truck so I went and helped her get in.

"So where are we going?'' Aaliyah asked.

"To the park." I said.

"Alright." Aaliyah said and chilled in her seat.

The drive to the park was only like 15 minutes we had a little bit of conversation but mostly we was just chilling listening to the radio. When we got to the park I went and helped Aaliyah out my truck and we started walking near the river.

"So ma when's your birthday?" I asked as we were walking hand in hand.

"June 4th when yours B bear?" She asked.