(29)

A week later...

AALIYAH POV:

It's been a week and I have gotten over my strep and chest infection, I also been ignoring Brayden ass all week I'm tired of his petty shit over Adrian he acting like I'm having thoughts for the nigga when there's nothing going on between me and Adrian. I deiced I'm go see my mom and Grandma Kay today just to get out the house then go chill with my girls.

I hopped in the shower and used my RIO soap then I got out and brushed my teeth. I went in my room and picked out my red bra and thong. I usually don't wear thongs cause them shits is uncomfortable to me but since I'm wear leggings I don't want anyone to see my underwear line. I put on my RIO lotion then went to put on my cross leggings that are white on my left leg then black on right with my black bandeau and my see through black shirt with the back out. I went to my hair and make-up area and curled my hair and put on my usual make-up then I went to my dresser to put on my sliver cross earrings with my sliver chain with my name on it and my gold bangles bracelets. I put on my all red vans and sprayed my RIO perfume and grabbed my all red MK bag.

I went downstairs and seen Brayden sitting on the couch I just ignored his presence and grabbed the keys to my white Audi R8. On my way to my mom's house I was banging Shady Wit Me by Honey Cocaine. When I got to my mom's house I seen both of their cars, I'm surprised my mom not at work. I got my key out my purse and unlocked the door and walked straight to the living room where I knew they would be watching boring ass soap operas.

"Aaliyah baby." Grandma Kay said while giving me a hug.

"Hey Grandma." I said while hugging her back.

"Hey ma." I said as I sat down besides her and gave her a kiss on the check.

"Hey hunny." My mom said.

"So what you been up to ms.thang since you been to busy to call or visit." Grandma Kay said and my mom laughed.

"I'm sorry bout that and nothing at all just getting over a cold." I said.

"Honey why didn't you call me?" My mom asked me.

"Sorry, I went to the doctor and they gave me some medicine and now I'm all good." I said with a smile.

"How are you and Brayden?" Grandma Kay asked with a smirk.

"I don't wanna talk about him." I said while shaking my head.

"And why is that?" My mom asked.

"Because he's being petty." I said.

"What happened?" My mom asked.

"It all happened when I met this guy at Wal-Mart he gave me his number on a piece of paper I just threw it in my purse and Brayden found it and thought I was cheating or something. Then we got in a little argument over this guy again cause he added me on Instagram and sent me a DM." I said.

"Hunny he just doesn't wanna lose you." My mom said.

"I ain't talk to him all week." I said.

"Just like your mother stubborn as hell." My Grandma Kay said with a little laugh.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"She was the same way with your dad." Grandma Kay said with this lost face like she was remembering a memory.

"All I'm say hunny is that all couples go through up's and down you just have to be strong enough to get through them, I'm let you figure out this one on your own." My mom said.

"Alright momma." I said.

"How you been Grandma?" I asked.

"I been fine girl I'm still kickin ass like I told you girl." Grandma Kay said with a smile while me and mom started laughing at her crazy ass.