(3)

Edited

AALIYAH POV:

After I dissed Brayden I went off to the rest of my periods which went by rather fast, I was now heading to my baby when I seen someone leaning against my car and I automatically got that 'What the hell?' face. I see they have a death wish. As I got closer I saw it was Brayden and I blew out a small annoyed sigh. Does ol boy not get the hint I don't want him? I thought while rolling my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked with plenty of attitude. I was tired, ready to go home, do my homework, and go to sleep.

"No need for the attitude ma." I done told this nigga about calling me ma. When you call me ma it irks me so bad because it's clear as day I didn't birth yo ass so don't be calling me no damn ma.

"Don't call me ma. Once again what do you want?"

"Your number since you wanna dis a nigga at lunch."

"Didn't I tell you at lunch my mother told me not to give strangers my number." I said getting slick at the mouth with a smirk watching him get irritated.

"So you gon' make this complicated ma." He said putting emphasis on ma. I knew he could see the irritation written on my face by the way he smirked at me but shit two can play at this game Sir.

I decided to tease him a little bit so I got close to his lips like I was about to kiss him then I bit my lip moving to his ear and whispered "Sorry baby boy I ain't no easy girl if you want some one easy go find a hoe its plenty of them at this school." I said with an innocent smile. Then I politely walked around him hopping in my car. I blew a kiss goodbye just to piss him off and for my enjoyment then drove my ass home.

Once I got home my mom was still at work so I went and took a shower while listening to Make It Home by August Alsina. After I got done with my shower I put on my underwear, a sports bra, some shorts that say 'Werk' in black, and a white tank top with my hello kitty slippers. I went down stairs an seen a note on a the fridge from my mom saying she won't be home till late and she left me money to order a pizza, I didn't want any pizza so I took the money and went to McDonald's. 

McDonald's had this long ass line so I had to go inside, I went to give my order to the ratchet ass hoe behind the cash register with blue, white, and red weave like bitch you trying to be the American flag having a damn attitude. Yo ass should of been having an attitude about when them edges gon' come back to yo head. I order a grilled chicken sandwich meal with Sprite to drink. I was on my way out when I bumped into someone I was about to say sorry till I seen it was Brayden eyeing up and down licking his lips. Thirsty Or Nah?

"You gon stare all day or move?" I asked. Finally getting this nigga to look in my eyes.

"I rather stare all day with the way you looking right now." Brayden said eyeing me up and down again biting down on his bottom lip.

"Is your thirst really that strong?" I asked fake interested. "Can you move so I can go home? Damn." I really wanna eat and his thirsty ass holding me up making my food cold and y'all know McDonald's food ain't good warmed up.

"Shit, I'm thirsty tho I can't lie that ass looking just right." He said winking at me.

I politely bumped him out the way and went to my Hummer with him staring at my ass, I just shook my head. I was bumping Don't Tell Em by Jermiah ft YG this song just make me wanna twerk in my seat, I be getting mad hyped to this song. I finally got home and ate then went to sleep preparing for tomorrow which was the weekend since our first day started Friday.

                                                             -NEXT MORNING-

I woke up at 9AM from someone calling my phone. Like why the hell are you calling so damn early? It's a damn Saturday take yo ass several seats back to yo bed and go back to sleep.