(16)

AALIYAH POV:

A Month Later...

It's been a month an me and Brayden having been going strong and right now I'm sitting in 3rd period bored as fuck waiting for the lunch bell to ring. As the teacher was going on about his boring ass lesson there was a knock on the door and this light skin guy walked in tatted up had a curly fade and pure hazel eyes I won't lie he was sexy but shit he ain't as sexy as Brayden.

"Students this is our new student Amir Edgar, Aaliyah raise your hand so he can sit in the open seat next to you." Mr.Adams said. I raised my hand and sat next to me.

"Amir." He said holding his hand out with a smile.

"Aaliyah." I said smiling back and shaking his hand.

For the rest of class Mr.Adams went on with his boring ass speech till the lunch bell wrung, when I heard that damn bell I flew out that class room on my way to lunch until I heard someone call my name I looked back and It was the new kid.

"Wassup?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Can you help me find the lunch room." He said rubbing the back of his neck looking lost.

"Sure follow me." I said walking towards the lunch room.

When we got to the lunch room I told him to follow me so he can meet the rest of my niggas.

"Aye guys this is Amir he's new here." I said sitting by Brayden.

"Wassup." The guys said.

"Hey I'm Bre and this my boyfriend Devon his rude ass couldn't introduce his self." Bre said making Amir laugh.

"And I'm Zaria and this is my boyfriend Yori." Zaria said.

"Wassup." Amir said sitting down.

"Oh yeah that nigga right there is Brayden." I said pointing at Brayden's big ass head.

Brayden gave him a nod and Amir gave one back.

"So what school did you come from?" Bre asked.

"I came from Westwood High we had to move across town cause some shit I got into." Amir said.

"Some gang shit I'm guessing." I said while leaning back on Brayden and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yup, fucking with them GMFB niggas." Amir said. The gang he was talking bout was the Get Money Fuck Bitches gang they on the west side.

"What name you go by in the streets? Yori asked.

"MG, Machine Gun." He said chilling in his seat.

"That's why yo ass look so familiar me and yo brother use to be cool when he on this side but when he moved we lost touch." Yori said.

"Oh word? That's wassup." Amir said.

When the bell wrung we went to our last period, which is Technology for me  but before I left I asked Amir did he need help he said yes and I found out we got the same damn schedule. So when we got to tech we took a seat in the back and just talked.

"So Brayden yo boyfriend?" Amir asked.

"Yup, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Hell nah I get money and fuck dem hoes." Amir said which made me die laughing cause he was so serious.

"Yo ass gon catch something one day." I said.

"Nah a nigga stay double strapped sometimes triple shit you can't trust them damn condoms." Amir said. I can't I'm so done with this nigga.