(7)

AALIYAH POV:

You gotta watch who you hang around

Because these niggas, they really ain't

your niggas You gotta watch

who you hang around What kind of nigga,

don't pull trigger for his niggas That's why you gotta watch

who you hang around

Hang Around by Speaker Knockerz woke me up out my peaceful sleep, I got out the bed and went to take a shower, got out and brushed my teeth, then put on my lotion. Brayden texted me last night he wanted me to match him. So I pulled out my ripped skinny jean khaki pants with my blue superman crop top and wore the Superman Jordan's we got from the mall with with my gold superman necklace.

 Then I straighten my hair and put on my clear lip gloss with my eye liner and mascara and sprayed my Rose perfume. I went downstairs to tell my mom bye, but she had already left. So, I just fixed me a bowl of cereal once I was done eating I grabbed my all blue MK bag and got in my Hummer. I was banging Catch No Feelings By Drake ft Andre 3000 all the way to school.

When I got to school I seen the squad standing in the front of the school. so I walked up to them and gave them all hugs and said my hey's.

"Oh why y'all  matching?" Bre asked me and Brayden. "Lemme find out y'all got something going on." She said laughing while I just shook my head.

"Cause we wanted to and whatever you ain't gon' find out nothing." I said laughing while she sent me a mug.

"Hey Liyah." Brayden said kissing my forehead.

"Hey Brayden." 

"You know you look fine as hell today." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. I knew he felt, but I had to play it off.

"I know you ain't gotta tell me twice." I said while smirking up at him. He just laughed while shaking his head.

"Getting hella cocky on me I see." He said giving me a look.

"Whatever." I said while rolling my eyes laughing.

The bell wrung meaning it was time we went our separate ways, sadly. I went to my first period which is math this dumb bitch lawd give me patience today, please. We walked in math and went to our seats in the back. She told us we had a test so we did that all period which worked in my favor. After first period was over I told my boo's bye and headed to my 2nd period bio.

"Aye gurl!" Ashley loud ass screamed when I walked in there.

"Why are so loud this morning?" I asked looking at her amused.

"Cause I missed yo thick ass." She said.

"Girl, you know you crazy. How was your weekend anyway?" I asked.

"Girl, it was ight I went and seen some of my fam back in Ohio." She said.

"That's wassup ya' ghetto ass." I said while laughing she was about to say something slick back when our teacher came in and gave us a lab and a group to do our lab with. Sadly I ain't get paired with my homie Ashley I got stuck with this Asian girl with glasses and long thick hair and this other girl she was black with long dirty lookin ass weave. She was obviously one of Lashonda friends in her hoe squad. We didn't talk much, but we did get it done by the end of the period.

I went to my English class and sat in the back as always. This class is so damn boring so I usually take naps in this class. He was talking bout some dumb ass book we have to read this year, and I most definitely tuned that out. Then he was talking about how were going be doing a project on that book. Shit! Google my nigga wassup! Finally the lunch bell wrung and I dipped out that class so quick. I was walking down the hallway to lunch when I felt someone smack my ass.