(27)

BRAYDEN POV:

I was awoken out of my sleep by some loud ass music banging downstairs I slipped on my Polo pajama pants and grabbed my gun and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs I seen Aaliyah cooking breakfast while listening to an old Chris Brown song I think it's called Poppin.

"Shawty, shawty she wearing her hair she working them jeans." Aaliyah sang while moving her hips. I snuck up behind and she almost threw a damn pan at my head.

"Brayden you can't be playing like that." Aaliyah said with her hand on her heart.

"I know you almost hit my ass." I said while shaking my head.

Aaliyah just laughed and cut the music down some and went back to cooking. It look like she was making grits,bacon,sausage,and pancakes. Had the kitchen smelling hella good shit made my ass even more hungry. I went to the fridge and got out the jug of Sunny D and took a sip out the jug.

"Brayden." Aaliyah said.

"Aaliyah?" I questioned with my eyebrow raised.

"Can you get the plates down for me." Aaliyah short ass said.

I went up behind and Aaliyah and grabbed the plates and handed them to her and she started fixing our plates. 

"I don't want no Sunny D I don't no where them lips been." Aaliyah said while shaking her head at me.

"My lips been all up in you-" 

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." Aaliyah said while glaring at me and I was rolling.

"It's true." I said while shrugging and she just blushed.

"Aw is Aaliyah blushing?" I said teasing her.

"No." Aaliyah said while swatting my hand away from her face.

Aaliyah sat the plates on the table and went to fix her some water while I drunk my Sunny D.

"B bear can you hand me my phone?" Aaliyah asked me. I got up and got her phone and see Bre was calling her and I answered.

Bre: Hey gurl!

Brayden: Damn, why you so loud?

Bre: Man Brayden give A the phone with yo crusty ass.

Brayden: I ain't crusty with yo loud ass. 

After I said that I gave the phone to Aaliyah and went back to eating my good ass food bruh this shit right here is bomb. Aaliyah was on the phone with Bre for like 30 minutes talking bout who the hell knows.

"So we're going to the movies later today." Aaliyah said as she went back to eating her food.

"And what are we going to see?" I asked.

"Madea Goes To Jail." Aaliyah said while looking at me.

"Why are we going to see that?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Cause we wanted see a old Tyler Perry movie." Aaliyah said. I just nodded my head and threw my plate away.

"Oh and Brayen." Aaliyah said.

"Wassup ma?" I asked.

"Why are you carrying a gun right now?" Aaliyah asked.

"Cause I thought a nigga was dumb enough to break into my house this morning but it was you." I said. Aaliyah just shook her head and let out a little laugh.

I went up stairs to our room and started getting ready to go the movies, I went and hopped my ass in the shower and used my axe shower gel. After I got out the shower I wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth. When I came out the bathroom Aaliyah went in the bathroom to do whatever she needed to do. I went to go put on my Polo underwear then I put on my lotion cause a nigga like me can't be ashy. I went to our closet and grabbed my black and white camouflage shorts with a white v-neck and my Jordan Varisty Grape jacket with my Grape 5's. I put on my Gold chain and my Rolex with my diamond earring.