(18)

Two Months Later....

BRAYDEN POV:

"Bruh Liyah you play too much!" I yelled as I heard her giggles.

I bet yall wondering what happened well me and Aaliyah were taking a nap and she woke up before and thought it would be funny to dump water on me.

"Come here ma." I said getting off the bed.

"Nope!" Aaliyah yelled from somewhere in my room.

"Aaliyah yo ass ain't slick." I said as I opend my closet door. Since she wanna play games I picked her ass up and gave her a hug.

"Brayden! You got me wet." Aaliyah said mugging me.

"I ain't get you wet yet." I said as I gave her a wink.

"Dirty ass." Aaliyah said.

I just Ignored her and started changing my clothes.

"You know ma If you take a picture it will last longer." I said with a smirk.

"Ain't nobody lookin at yo ugly ass." Aaliyah said.

"I know my abs on point and all." I said as I slipped on a pair of sweats.

"Throw me that hoodie over here." I said to Aaliyah.

"Please." Aaliyah said holding my hoodie.

"Please." I said. Then she threw me my hoodie and I slipped that shit on.

I slipped on a random pair of Jordan's and got my keys with Aaliyah following behind me. We had to stop by her house so she could get a change of clothes. When we got to Aaliyah house we went straight in her room she got a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

"Alright leggo." Aaliyah said as she came out the bathroom with the same shit as me.

"Stealing my swag I see." I said as I grabbed my keys off her nightstand.

"Boy please." Aaliyah said as she took my snapback and ran to the truck.

"Really ma?" I asked as I jogged down her steps.

"Yup." She said waiting for me to unlock the truck.

I took my snapback from her and unlocked the truck and we got in heading to Devon house.

"One more month then its all over." Aaliyah said.

"Yup." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"I'm ready for that damn month to come so I can walk across that stage." Aaliyah said with a laugh.

"True." I said as we pulled in Devon's driveway.

"A!" Bre yelled running to give Aaliyah a hug.

"Hey boo." Aaliyah said as she gave her a hug.

"Come on everyone else is inside." Bre said dragging Aaliyah behind her.

"Bestie!" Devon yelled as he pushed Bre out the way.

"Hey Devon." Aaliyah said as she laughed and gave him a hug.

"Wassup." I said as I dapped Devon.

Me and Aaliyah went into the living where everyone else was and took a seat on the love seat.

"So Amir when you gon ask Ashley out cause yall always caked up giggling and shit." Bre said making us laugh and Ashley blush.

"Why you so worried?" Amir asked with a mug.