(24)

AALIYAH POV:

I woke up around 9AM and Brayden was still sleep so I went and brushed my teeth and put on of Brayden shirts which look like a damn dress on me. I went downstairs and grabbed the keys to his Range Rover and went back to my house to get some clothes and pack up a few things while I'm there. When I got to the house My mom and Grandma Kay were watching TV and drinking coffee.

"Hey baby." My mom said as I walked through the door.

"Hey ma." I said as I went and gave her and Grandma Kay a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"How was the party? Girl" Grandma Kay asked.

"It was good." I said.

"My question is, why do you have on a male shirt?" My mom asked me with her eyebrow raised and I blushed.

"Um, ma I'm moving out." I said nervously and she just laughed.

"Honey I already know Brayden asked me way before he got the house." She said with a smile.

"Well I'm go get a change of clothes and pack up a few things then head back." I said as I jogged up the steps.

When I got to my room I packed up essentials then I picked out what I was going to wear for today and stuck that in a bag along with my flat iron and make-up. Then I started packing up some of my clothes and shoes along with my jewelry. By the time I was done I had 3 big ass suitcases and like 5 bags, I went down stairs and took my suits cases in the trunk and my bags in the backseat. After I got done putting my stuff in the Range Rover I went back inside to give my mom and Grandma Kay a hug.

"You better come visit me but baby I'm so proud of you." My mom said as she gave me a kiss.

"I will ma I love you mommy." I said with a smile while she laughed.

"Girl you better get over here and give yo grandma a hug." Grandma Kay said with a smile. I went over there and gave Grandma Kay a long hug then she kissed my cheek.

"Now child you better come visit us and since your moving out I'm come and live up here with your mom." Grandma Kay said.

"Really." I asked with a kool-aid grin.

"Yes child now you better get going." Grandma Kay said a she gave me one last hug.

After I left the house I headed straight back home listening to 6 God by Drake now that song right there,I be banging that. When I got to the house I parked the Range Rover back in the garage then went to the kitchen to start fixing breakfast. Before I went to start fixing breakfast I went to see if Brayden was up and his ass was still sleep.

I went back downstairs and I started fixing breakfast which was bacon,grits,eggs,toast, and I fixed a little fruit salad. While I was fixing our plates I felt hands wrap around my waist I already knew it was Brayden from the scent.

"Good morning to you too." I said with a laugh.

"Morning ma." Brayden said as he kissed my cheek.

"I stopped by the house and got a few things." I said while I sat the plates on the kitchen table.

"Where your things at?" Brayden asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Downstairs in the Range Rover but I still got a lot of stuff at the house." I said as I came back to the table with the drinks.

"Alright I'll go get your stuff after I eat." Brayden said then went back to tearing up his food.

Breakfasts was filled with a little talking here and there after we got done with breakfast I stuck our plates in the sink, Brayden said he was gon wash them.