(37)

Three months later...

AALIYAH POV:

These past months things have been chill Zaria gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, my god daughter last month her name is Aremiah Tiffany Roberts but we call her Arie for short. She's a little chocolate drop like her daddy with these pretty brown eyes and a head full of hair. I got a doctors appointment later on today because I been throwing up and having stomach aches lately, I mean I can probably guess what it is but I still wanna get checked first before I tell Brayden. I feel better about the Grandma Kay situation I'm able to go over my mom's house now without busting in tears and Demere and Brayden been with me every step of the way. Let me go get ready for this appointment.

I did my hygiene then I put on my lotion, I went to our closet and slipped on a pair of sweat pants with my Speaker Knockerz sweatshirt with my socks and Nike slides. I sprayed my Teaser perfume then grabbed my coach wristlet and the keys to my BMW and left.

When I got to the doctors office I signed in and waited for about 5 minutes then I went to the back, they did my weight and all other stuff then lead me towards the back room.

"Good afternoon Aaliyah, how are you hunny?" Nurse Betty asked.

"I'm good." I said with a smile.

"Good now what's up sweetheart?" Nurse Betty asked.

"Well I been throwing up a lot lately,having stomach aches, and headaches sometimes." I said and Nurse Betty nodded her head and typed away.

"I want you to go pee in this cup." Nurse Betty said handing me the cup. I hate this shit it's so nasty to me. I went to the bathroom and did my business and brought it back to her with paper towels wrapped around it.

"Doctor Smith will be here shortly." Nurse Betty said walking out the room. I waited for about 5 minutes till I heard a soft knock on the doctor.

"How you doing Ms.Aaliyah?" Doctor Smith asked me.

"I'm doing fine you, you?" I asked.

"I'm fine well sweet heart it looks like your pregnant and you just hit 3 months today to be exact." Doctor Smith said.

"Alright thank you." I said as I shook his hand and walked out to pay my co-pay.

Damn 18 and pregnant instead of 16 and pregnant but I know one thing I'm not getting an abortion or giving my baby up. I think if your big enough to lay down on your back and open your legs then your old enough to take of it so that's what I'm going to do. I called Demere after I left the doctors and told him to meet me at the park.

When I got to the park I went to go sit at one of those picnic tables and waited for Demere slow ass to get here. Finally he pulled up with his music loud as fuck and people were giving him certain looks when he parked and I was rolling.

"The fuck yall looking at." Demere said shaking his head making me laughing. Nigga know he wrong for cussing in front of all these kids.

"No filter." I said as I stood up and gave him a hug.

"I don't care they staring like they never seen a nigga listen to rap music." Demere said making me laugh again lawd this nigga know he need help.

"But wassup sis." Demere said as he sat down across from me.

"I'm pregnant." I said softly.

"You what? By who?" Demere asked. Did this nigga really ask by who?

"I said I'm pregnant 3 months to be exact and I'm pregnant by Brayden who else." I said shaking my head.

"Right my bad but did you tell him?" Demere asked me.