(32)

AALIYAH POV:

 After the incident yesterday I just laid in the bed cuddled up to Brayden till it was time for him to go to the trap. When Brayden left to the trap I got dressed then went to shopping with the girls to find stuff for Brayden little get together.

"You order the cake already?" Zaria asked.

"Yup." I said popping the P.

"What happened yesterday was some crazy shit." Ashley said as we got in the Escalade.

"I know right I thought Brayden got hurt or some shit." I said.

"That feelings hurts like crazy." Bre said looking out the window.

"It really does." I said nodding my head agreeing with her.

"Oh shit turn this up." Ashley said as I turned up the radio and No Role Models by J.Cole came on and we started rapping and singing along.

"Aaliyah I think someone is following us." Bre said as the song ended. I looked in the rear view mirror and Bre was damn right someone was following us.

"Ashley reach in the glove compartment and get that gun out and hand it to Bre." I said while getting Daisy out my purse.

"Zaria get on the floor." I said and Zaria got on the car floor.

I was heading towards the house but when I got towards the end of the highway I switched lanes and went on the other highway. Next thing I know two black vans came out of no where firing shots at the Escalade. Damn Brayden gon be pissed his Escalade got shot up but anyway that's irrelevant. Bre rolled down her window and started firing shots out the window while I did the same.

"Ashley call Brayden." I said while trying to aim at one of there wheels.

"Okay." Ashley said putting her phone on speaker. Went straight to voice mail.

"Try Yori." I said while switching lanes. Lawd another van done came out of no where this shit is getting annoying as hell. I finally got a shot on one of vans tires and it swerved off the road.

"Voice mail." Ashley said. Where the hell are these niggas and why they ain't answering they phone.

"Try Amir he might answer." I said cause that nigga always answer Ashley's called.

"Shit." I said as they shot through the driver window.

"Bre you good?" I asked.

"We straight." Bre said. I switched onto another highway swerving in between cars in this big ass SUV.

"There on the way." Ashley said.

We finally lost them and I pulled over into a gas station, I got out the truck and observed the damages shit this SUV is now R.I.P. I saw Brayden and them pull up in separate cars strapped and ready as always.

"You good ma?" Brayden asked while checking to see if I had any cuts or anything.

"I'm good." I said.

"Damn Brayden yo shit is fucked up." Demere said with a laugh.

"Damn. Now that I really look at it my shit is tore the hell up." Brayden said while shaking his head.

"Time for that 2015 Escalade." Demere said while Brayden nodded his head.

"Aye call clean up crew so they can tow my shit." Brayden said.

"Why weren't you answering your phone?" I asked Brayden as we walked to his Range Rover.

"I was in a meeting." Brayden said starting the car.