(19)

AALIYAH POV:

I woke up around 12 and just laid in the bed and thought about what Brayden told me yesterday I got niggas after me. It's not that I'm not used to it because remember having to do this shit with my dad but, do I like it? Hell nah having to watch my back 24/7 or have security guards with me that shit annoying. The shit you go through when you dating a kingpin but I knew what I was getting myself into when I said yes. In the middle of my thoughts I heard my phone go off.

Aaliyah: Hello?

Zaria: Wanna go the mall with us today?

Aaliyah: Sure, am I picking yall up?

Zaria: Please.

Aaliyah: Ight boo I'll be over there in a hour or two.

Zaria: Bye

After I got off the phone I went and took a shower in my RIO soap I stayed in the shower for about 30 minutes then went and brushed my teeth. I went to my closet and picked out my purple crop top that says '5 Star Chick' in white and black with my black leggings and my Grape 5's. I went to hair and make up area and curled my hair and added clear lip gloss,eyeliner,and mascara. I went to my dresser and grabbed my gold chunky chain with my black hoops and gold bracelet set. I grabbed my purple MK purse and my A-town snapback I went and grabbed my keys and sprayed my perfume before I left.

I got in my hummer and headed to Zaria's house where all the girls were waiting for me when I got there I blew the horn and my girls came out looking on point. Ashley had on a red crop top with white skinny jeans and her red and white Jordan Taxi 12's,Bre had on Acid wash skinny jeans with with this blue faded shirt and her blue UGG's,Zaria had on a black 'Queen Boss' shirt with her skinny jeans and her black Jordan True Flights.

"Don't yall look on point." I said as they got in my car.

"You do too A." Bre said.

"Thank you but what yall been up too?'' I asked.

"Amir finally asked me out." Ashley said all happy.

"Aw congrats girl." I said.

"How my god baby?" I asked Zaria.

"Good." Zaria said with a smile.

"What you been up to." Bre asked.

"GMFB after me and Brayden." I said blowing out sigh.

"Damn." Bre said.

"Yup now I gotta carry a gun with me everywhere." I said.

"Things you get into dating a thug." Zaria said and we all agreed with her.

We pulled up to the mall and we all got out and went baby shopping with Zaria.

"So do you want a boy or a girl." I asked.

"It really doesn't matter to me as long as I got my little blessing." Zaria said with a smile.

"So cute." Ashley said.

"I'm so ready to graduate." Bre said while looking through the racks.

"I know right I'm tired of waking up early." I said.