(30)

AALIYAH POV:

 I woke up before Brayden and little Zoey was sleeping in her dog bed so I decided to mess with Brayden. I sat on his waist and started poking his cheeks, I just found out when this nigga smile real hard he gets dimples.

"Brayden." I said poking his cheek.

"Ma." Brayden said in a tired voice. Sexy as hell.

"Smile again." I said poking his cheeks.

"No." Brayden said trying get me off his waist.

"Why?" I asked with a smile trying not to laugh at him getting annoyed.

"Cause it's too early for all this." Brayden said while putting his arm over his eyes.

"I'm bored." I said.

"Go walk Zoey or something." He groaned.

"Brayden." I whined.

"Liyah." Brayden said mocking me.

"Get up." I said.

Brayden tapped my thigh signalling for me to get up so I got off him and sat on the bed, Brayden got up  and stretched then slipped on his Polo pajama pants then went into the bathroom to do his businesses. While Brayden was in the bathroom I went to sit out Zoey's dog food and water, Zoey came downstairs after she heard me fixing her dog food I opened the backdoor for her and she flew outside to do whatever.

I went back upstairs and Brayden was laying in the bed on his phone when he seen me he smiled and put his phone away.

"Since you woke my ass up, what we fixing to do?" Brayden asked.

"Well since it's feels okay outside I wanna go to Six Flags." I said while texting the others the plan.

"Alright." Brayden said going to hop in the shower.

I went to our closet and picked out my black cut off shorts with a gold bedazzled cross on my left leg with my white crop top that has gold studs and my Jordan Taxi 12's. After I picked out my outfit I sat it on the bed and checked my phone and everybody to agreed to meet here then I hopped in the shower. When I got out the shower I brushed my teeth then went to put on my lotion. I went to my hair and make-up area and put on my usual make-up, for my hair I left it curly then added a white headband to push the hair out my face. I then put on my clothes then put on my all gold accessories, I grabbed my white and black Nike drawstring bag and stuck all my shit in there.

I went downstairs and seen Brayden in the kitchen looking sexy he had on his black True Religion shorts with his Last King shirt with the logo on the front of the shirt in gold with black leather sleeves and his black and white Air Jordan 13's.

"Really?" I asked Brayden.

"What?" Brayden asked looking confused.

"Why do you need six cookies?" I asked.

Before he could reply back I heard the doorbell ring so I went and answered.

"Wassup squad." I said as I gave them all hugs.

"So were taking Brayden Escalade right?" Bre asked.

"Hell nah, not if your barking ass gon be in there!" Brayden yelled from the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up Brayden!" Bre yelled back.

"Leave yo ass on the side of the street and call animal control for your ass." Brayden said and we was all rolling beside Bre who was looking salty.

"Come on yall." I said as I grabbed the keys to the Escalade.

Brayden drove while I sat in the front and everyone else hopped they ass in the back, me and the girls were just talking till we heard Only come on by Nicki Minaj ft Drake,Lil Wayne, and Chris Brown.