(26)

AALIYAH POV:

"What are you gon do for your birthday? Since it's coming up." I asked Brayden as we laid in bed watching TV.

"I don't know probably chill I'm only turning 19 not that big of a deal." Brayden said.

"Why not have a party?" I asked while tracing his chest tattoo.

"I ain't feeling all that this year." Brayden said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Then what are you feeling this year?" I asked Brayden.

"You really wanna know?" Brayden asked with a smirk.

"I asked didn't I?" I said.

"Smart ass, But I'm feeling me and you in the bed all day long making love." Brayden whispered in my ear with his accent thicker.

"Really Brayden." I said while laughing.

"What? You asked." Brayden said with a smile.

"I should of never asked." I said while shaking my head.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked while looking up at Brayden.

"Ion even know." Brayden said.

"I wanna go go-kart racing." I said.

"So you can get your ass beat?" Brayden asked with his eyebrow raised.

"No nigga so you can get your ass beat." I said.

"Alright then let make a bet on this shit." Brayden said.

"Alright if I win I get to drive your new F-150 for a week." I said.

"And if I win you have to do anything that I want for a week." Brayden said.

"Deal." I said with a smile.

"I wanna match." I said as I went into our closet. I picked out black skinny jeans for me and Brayden's black True Religion jeans and and my red sweatshirt that has the words 'Aye He's Mine' in black bold letters and his red sweatshirt that says 'Aye She's Mine' in black bold letters with our red and black Air Jordan 13's with cheetah print.

"I'm go take a shower." I said as I put our outfits on the bed and headed into the bathroom.

After I got out the shower Brayden hopped in while I brushed my teeth after I got done with that I went to go put on my lotion then I grabbed my rob and went to my hair and make-up area. For my hair I put mousse in my hair to make it more curly then I put on my usual make-up. Then I went to go put on my clothes after I put on my clothes I put on my black Rolex with my black chain and black pearl stud earrings.

"You ready ma?" Brayden asked coming into the room.

"Yeah let me grab my purse." I said. After I grabbed my purse we headed out the door to Brayden's black Escalade.

When we got to the track in downtown Atlanta that shit was packed as hell. We went up to the ticket  booth and we decided we're gon race 5 times on the track for 3 rounds.

"Ready get your ass beat?" I asked as we walked up to the line.

"Please ma you already know yo ass bout to lose." Brayden said.

"Whatever you say nigga." I said as we move up in the line.

Finally we got up to the front and we were able to race I got in the front of the line and Brayden was behind me. As soon as that guy pulled the flag down I was gon with Brayden right on my ass I seen a corner coming and I swerved around that shit. I was close to the finish line then out of no where Brayden ass hopped in front of me and won the first round. I got that ass though.