CHAPTER 4 ☂︎ ELECTRO

AGE 6 — YEAR 1995

"Y/n! Get dressed, I have other things to do today." Y/n's father yelled at her, walking out of the room, slamming the door. Her alarm hadn't gone off like it was supposed to.

"Yes, father." Y/n got up, pulling her outfit out of the closet. It was a black suit with a yellow tie. They had lighting shaped buttons and cufflinks. She had tons of the same outfit. It was the only outfit she had, besides her pajamas.

"Come to the lab when you're ready." He walked away from the closed door. She got dressed quickly, not wanting to make her father any madder. She went to the lab. "Finally," Her father sighed, "I just need a blood sample, then you need to go on your mission." This would be her third mission, she just started doing missions this week. Her missions dealt with her father or her father's business.

"Ok, father." She rolled up her sleeve. He got the needle out and took three full syringes of blood. He put a bandaid on her and handed her the file.

"Now, everything you need to know is here." She skimmed through it. Her mission was to torture a man named Reed Wilson to get information out of him about the disappearance of 1 million dollars from her father's bank account. It was a lot longer, two whole pages, when it was summed up just like that.

She read quickly. Y/n was smart, really smart, and she was only six. She had been learning to fight this past month. She was taught everything that you learned in 1-12th grade in a matter of three years. How? She started when she turned three and stopped last month, a week after she turned six. She had no summer, fall, spring, Christmas, or any break. She woke at 7 in the morning and went to bed at 10p.m., only taking breaks from working to eat lunch and dinner. She skipped stuff like art and music, and only learned what her father thought she needed to. She still must study to keep the knowledge locked in.

She also had an amazing teacher. Her nanny, maid, and only mother figure, was the one to teach her. Her mother died in childbirth. Her father blames Y/n for it. When he looks at her all he sees is his wife. One day he was doing just fine, then all of a sudden, a baby pops out of nowhere and his wife is dead. But he quickly learned that the child had powers and he had use it to his advantage. Reginald Hargreeves wanted to buy her from him, but he wouldn't give her up.

Y/n walked around the town, looking for the address of Reed Wilson. She had found it, it was a crummy little house across from a bar. Shingles were falling off, windows were taped up from where they had been broken, the yard had trash in it. She put her mask on before she went to the house. Her mask was yellow, like her buttons and cufflinks, it covered her eyes and the top of her nose. She walked up to the house, knocking on the door. She fixed her tux, straightening it out, wiping dust off it.

A tall, skinny man with brown, long, oily hair opened the door, "Sorry kid, I'm not buying whatever you're selling." He started to close the door when she electrocuted him, so that he flew across his living room. He got scared, he was trembling, pointing his finger at her, "You're-you're on-one of tho-those kids."

"So, I'm going to need some information from you. If you don't answer, I'll shock you or kill you." She ignored his trembling figure as she spoke.

"O-okay, wha-what do you ne-need?" He slowly stood up, groaning from his pain while stuttering.

"Stop stuttering." She raised her voice slightly, "Mr. Greg L/n says 1 million dollars disappeared from his bank account, do you have any idea where it is?"

"No, I-I don't."

"I said to fucking stop stuttering!" She yelled, slightly electrocuting him, "Now, where is the money?"

"I don't know! Please don't hurt me!" He cried. It was funny, a grown man crying to a child. He was scared of her. And she thought his fear was hilarious.

"Oh, boo hoo," She mocked him, "You've had access to the account, you used to manage all of his assets and bills. Tell me the truth or I'll kill you!"

"Fine," he looked at her, "it was another man, Jose Quinn, he said he was going to kill me if I didn't give him the money. And he wanted the money exactly from Greg." He confessed.

"See, it wasn't so hard," She cooed, he sighed in relief. She started walking toward the door. "Do you know who I am?"

"No."

"Good. Now I need Jose Quinn's address."

He gave her the address and then she electrocuted him to death. He lived on the other side of town. She quickly went there, well as fast as she could since she had no drivers license. She barged in the house and Jose came to her quickly. She electrocuted him so that he passed out and then tied him up to a chair.

She waited for him to wake up, and he did after about five minutes, "Who are you? What did you do?" He struggled to get out.

"I'm Electro, and what does it look like I did? I tied you up, dumb ass."

"What do y-" He started to ask, but was cut off by her shocking him.

"I'll be asking the questions. 1 million dollars disappeared from Mr. Greg L/n's account. You made Reed Wilson give you the money from Mr. L/n's account. So where's the money?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He casually said, still trying to escape.

She shocked him, "Yes, you do, now where is it?"

He groaned from the pain, "It's upstairs, in the attic." She knocked him out, then walked upstairs to the attic. The money was all there, well it needed to be counted.

Y/n grabbed the walkie-talkie out of her tux, "Father, I have the money, send a car and about four people to gather the money." She told him the address. She left and took the bus home, she gained a lot of stares.