CHAPTER 18 ☂︎ JUST STAB HIM AGAIN

Y/n and Diego went to the address that Reginald had wanted. A big, tall building called Southland Life. They went in the building, going up two flights of stairs. They saw Five walk into the elevator.

Diego grabbed the elevator door before it shut, "Wait up." Y/n and him walking in, standing together behind Five to his left.

"Hold it." Allison lightly jogged in, her heels clicking on the floor. She goes to stand next to Y/n.

"Hey, everyone." Klaus walked in, followed by Vanya.

"Excuse me." Luther came in, Five moving out of the way to the right.

Five spoke, "Good. We're all here." The elevator closed, going up.

Luther grunted softly. Allison covered her nose, groaning, "Oh..."

"Luther!" Klaus exclaimed, covering his nose. Everyone covers their nose, groaning. Diego looked down at the ground, smiling, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry, I'm nervous." Luther apologized.

The elevator dinged, the doors opening. Everyone quickly left the small space.

"Nasty. I'm choking." Five mumbled, rapidly walking away from the elevator.

"All right, when Dad gets here, I'll do the talking, okay?" Five announced as he stood next to the table.

"I've got a few questions for him myself." Diego proclaimed as he walked down the stairs.

Y/n studied the room. The huge room was decorated Hawaiian like. Island music played softly in the background. A circular table sat in the middle of the room with eight chairs, it was surrounded by four other smaller tables.

"Hey, we don't want to scare him off." Five started, Y/n interrupted him.

"Diego won't scare him. He'll just stab him again." She smirked, lightly jabbing Diego's side with her elbow.

"All right." Five continued, shaking his head slightly at her comment, smiling, "He might be able to help us stop doomsday, get us home."

"No, we need to figure out why he's planning to kill the president." Diego spoke, gaining a groan from Y/n as she crossed her arms.

"This is a matter of life and death, you imbecile." Five put both of his hands down on the table. Luther sat down at the table.

"Yeah, okay." Vanya spoke up, "maybe we should take turns talking. Yeah?" She slowly turned around looking at the small table. She picked up a conch shell, "Here, whoever has got this conch shell gets to talk."

Diego scoffed as Five looked down, speaking, "Vanya, we don't have time for a debate, okay?"

"Maybe I should lead." Allison started walking over to Vanya, taking the conch shell,  "We all know I'm a better public speaker than the rest."

"Okay, Daddy's girl." Diego sneered, looking at her then turned around. Vanya sat down to Luther's right.

"Please, stop." Y/n said softly, uncrossing her arms, rubbing her temple with a hand. She then sat down, two chairs in between her and Luther.

"Oh, jealous, Number Two?" Allison teased, pulling out the vowel in 'oh.'

He turned back around, facing her, "Hey, no more numbers." He walked closer to Allison, "No more bullshit. We're Team Zero. We're all Team Zero." He now stood in front of her.

"Uh, Diego." Luther pointed at him, "You don't have the conch."

Diego smiled, nodding. He grabbed the conch, throwing it across the room, the conch shattering.

"Knew it." Y/n spoke, pointing her finger at Diego.

"Classic." Allison looked down at the ground.

Suddenly the door busted open, Reginald Hargreeves walking in the door. A book and notebook in his arm. Everyone was shocked, looking at him as he walked. Y/n was chill and calm.

"Meeting the other parent. Okay." Y/n thought, silently nodding her head.