CHAPTER 12 ☂︎ FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Y/n and Diego got tired of the party downstairs and decided to head upstairs to explore. As they made their way up the stairs they saw Five fighting one of the blonde-white haired men that Y/n and Five had encountered before.

"Five." Diego uttered before he got a belt or strap for something, Y/n couldn't tell, wrapped around his neck, making him gasp for air.

Y/n saw the third man, putting on brass knuckles on his right hand, making strides past Diego and the other man and over to her. He tried to punch  with the brass knuckles, she blocked it, speaking, "Rude." Y/n kicked her heels off. She blocked another punch that was thrown at her, now standing behind the man, "Looking for me?" She kicked the back of his legs, making him fall to floor, only for him to stand up again.

Five and Diego were both fighting one of the three men separately. Y/n and the man got in a fighting stance. Each throwing punches and kicks at each other. She grabbed a vase that sat on a table, breaking it over the man's head. He stumbled back, then ran at her, growling. She went to the side as he tried to punch her.

She did a roundhouse kick, kicking him in the face. He went to the floor, but got right back up. She had the upper hand; she had powers. He came towards her once again. She kicked him back, then electrocuted him, making him pass out.

She looked over at Five and then Diego. Diego was in a chokehold up against a wall and Five was on the ground back into a corner, still conscious. She thought for second. She then focused on the two white haired men, sending volts of electricity to them. The one holding Diego let go, giving Diego a chance to fight back.

The one cornering Five stopped in place and Five got up quickly, kicking him out the window. Five spatial jumped after looking  out the window, leaving Y/n and Diego to deal with the last man. Y/n looked down at the ground at the man. She kicked him twice, then went to help Diego.

She ran to the two, using the wall as leverage to push off and impact more force into her punch. The man fell to the floor, then she electrocuted him once more, making him pass out. She looked around at the two men passed out on the ground, "Pathetic."

"Hey," Diego ran a hand through his hair, calling out to her, "uh, thanks for saving me back there."

"Yeah, you're welcome." Y/n looked out the window, pointing outside, "Hey, look."

They both looked out the window, seeing Grace and Reginald waiting for their car outside. Diego whispered, "Dad."

The two of them head downstairs, speeding to catch up to Mr. Hargreeves. Diego jumped off the third step, tripping a little. Y/n and Diego tried to act normal while speed-walking through the crowd, but that was kind of hard when Y/n wore no shoes. They started to run when they got outside. They saw Five and sprinted over to him.

"Was that him?" Diego asked, watching the car drive away.

"Yeah." Five answered, looking up at Diego. He paused before speaking again, "You know, I'm starting to the feeling Dad's avoiding us."

"I mean, wouldn't you avoid us too?" Y/n questioned, "I think we should leave. The police are coming and Diego has a bad past with police."

"Like you don't?" Diego spoke as the three of them started walking.

"I have a little past with them." Y/n used her pointer finger and thumb to gesture 'little.' "I killed my dad, for fuck's sake, but they let me go."

"I don't know if we should play a game, 'Who's Dad was the Worst?' or go to therapy?" Diego joked, glancing over at the girl.

"Both." She started to run, following Five, "Come on, knife boy."