CHAPTER 22 ☂︎ OH YEAH, I FORGOT

Diego and Y/n found out where Klaus and his cult were housed at. They could see a girl peppering kissed all over Klaus' neck and face.

"They are fucking crazy." Y/n put her hands in her pockets, shaking her head, "They're going to do it right there, aren't they?"

"Probably."

"Yes, you are, daddy." Y/n could hear the girl tell Klaus, attacking his neck again with kisses.

"Hey, daddy. You got a sec?" Diego asked, making the two pull away from each other.

Y/n made a gagging noise, rubbing her eyebrows, "Why, Diego? Why?"

"Diego! Y/n!" Klaus exclaimed, looking up at them.

"Come on, we gotta go." Diego motioned with hand, looking away at the garden.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." Klaus spoke quietly to the girl, making her nod her head. "I promise."

"Come on." Diego grabbed Klaus' arm as he stood up. He led Klaus away, Y/n walking next to him. "You need to come with us."

"Why?"

A woman bowed to Klaus as they passed her, "Prophet. Prophet."

"Five found a way home." Y/n and Diego answered him.

Klaus giggled, "It's so great to talk to you again, Diego and Y/n."

"You hear what I just said?" Diego let go of Klaus' arm.

"Yeah."

"Are you high, Klaus?" Diego questioned him, looking back at him.

"No, I'm not Klaus." Klaus whispered, stopping Diego, Y/n stopping too.

"Wait," Y/n put her hand on his shoulder, "Ben?"

"Yes!" He exclaimed, nodding his head.

"Look, we don't have time for this," Diego started to walk away, "and Y/n, why are you playing along with this?"

"I can prove it." Klaus stopped Diego again, "Ask me something only Ben would know."

Diego looked side to side, then at Klaus, "Okay." He stepped closer, "When we were little, what did you reprogram Allison's Teddy Ruxpin to say?"

"'Luther sniffs Dad's underwear.'" Klaus/Ben said in a singsong voice, making Diego's face relax.

Klaus/Ben chuckled softly as Diego put his hands to his face, "Holy shit." They quickly embraced each other in a hug. Diego pulled back, "I don't get it, I mean... Klaus said you didn't make it to Dallas."

"Well, Klaus says a lot of things, but guess what?" Klaus/Ben paused, "I can possess him now and it's freaking awesome now." He looked back and forth at Y/n and Diego as Diego put his hands on both sides of Klaus/Ben's head.

"Okay, you can tell us all about it on the way back to 2019. Okay?" Diego put his hand on Klaus/Ben's back, pulling him with him.

"What about Destiny's Children? We can't just leave them. Klaus should be the one to tell them." Klaus/Ben looked back at the members, who were doing their own thing.

"We could. They can figure out how to care for themselves." Y/n shrugged her shoulders, putting her hands back in her pockets.

"You stay in this body." Diego put a finger on Klaus/Ben's chest, "We need someone responsible behind the wheel, okay?"

"All right, Diego. Wait," Klaus/Ben put a hand up, "will you wait? I just need, like, ten minutes. Ten minutes."

Diego now stood in front of Klaus/Ben, putting his hands together in front of his face, "Actually, there's something we need to do first." He checked his watch, referring to Y/n and him. She looked at him in confusion to what they needed to do. "Meet us in the alley behind Elliott's in thirty minutes, okay? Do not be late.

"I won't. I won't." Klaus assured him.

"Good to see you, brother." Diego put his hand on Klaus/Ben's shoulder as he did the same to Diego.

"You too and Y/n, it was nice to talk again." He said as the two speed walked away, Y/n waving back at him without looking back at him.

"What did he mean?" Diego asked, glancing down at her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about Klaus and I switched powers for a little while and I could see Ben." He stopped walking at her comment, "So I got donuts and had to feed him, because he couldn't hold it."

"You talked to my brother and didn't tell me?" He asked softly with a hint of anger.

"We were busy with your dad after it happened." She crossed her arms.

"Were you ever gonna tell me?"

"Yeah, when we had time and I remembered." She shrugged again, nodding her head.

"Come on, we gotta go." He motioned, walking away from her.

"Where are we going?" She asked, catching up to him.

"To bury Elliott."