CHAPTER 21 ☂︎ BEFORE IT'S FRIED

Y/n was sleeping and woke up to two men being idiots.

Y/n heard Diego saying, "You will be dead by nightfall."

"What are you boys doing?" Y/n walked into the room, rubbing her head.

"He's on the phone with Olga Foroga." Luther whispered, Diego nodding his head.

"Öga För Öga means 'an eye for an eye', dumbasses." Y/n clarified, shaking her head.

"It's Swedish." Five said as he walked into the room, blood spattered over him. He started taking off the jacket, "It means the Swedes killed Elliott." Y/n and Five spoke.

Diego turned his head, "Wrong number. Have a lovely day." He hung the phone up.

"We would've gotten there."

"Eventually." Diego looked at Luther, then turned around to look at Y/n, "If you had said something last night instead of going straight to bed."

"I'm sorry, I often forget that not everyone knows multiple languages like I do." Y/n put her hands up, going into the kitchen to eat something.

Five sighed, taking off the red and blue checkered vest. "Uh, you have some blood on you." Luther declared as Five pushed past him in to the bathroom.

"A lot of blood, actually." Diego told him.

Y/n sighed from the kitchen, "Idiots, I live with idiots." She looked up at Elliott's body.

"Five, what did you do?" Luther asked loudly.

~

Y/n got dressed, as were the others. She started putting on the clothes she wore the first day in the apocalypse, they weren't covered in ashes or soot anymore. Elliott had them washed for her. She put on her tight red shirt, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots. She tucked the shirt in the jeans.

"Damn, I miss my leather jacket."

She walked out of the room, seeing Luther and Diego getting ready. She guessed Five was still in the bathroom cleaning off the blood.

"So I found a way home." She heard Five say from the bathroom after the faucet was turned off.

"What? How?" Luther questioned, looking up from trying to buckle his belt.

"All the details are irrelevant, but I made a deal to get back to our timeline." Y/n walked closer to the doorway to hear Five.

"You have to tell me details, I don't like to feel dumb, like these guys," Y/n told him.

Diego walked closer, standing behind Y/n, "What about doomsday?"

"Won't happen." Five spoke, tying his tie around his neck.

"And the 2019 apocalypse?" Diego asked, adjusting his jacket.

"Everything will be back to normal." Five declared, stepping closer to the three. "All right? Now, no more questions." He pushed through the group, "We gotta go. We have to find the others, right?"

"Yeah." Luther agreed.

"Luther, you get Allison. Diego, Klaus." Five pointed at Diego, "I'll get Vanya. Y/n go with whoever. Now," He started putting on his jacket, "we meet back in the arrival alley in 77 minutes. Here," He walked over to a side table, picking up four watches, handing them out, "Ive synchronized these watches."

"Okay, let's do this." Luther nodded, Y/n nodding along with him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on." Diego called out, "You show up drenched in blood and expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to normal if we go home now?"

"Elliott just got killed because of us." Five motioned to the dead body behind him.

"What about Dad?" Diego stepped closer to him, "What about JFK?"

"Diego, you need to understand. If you mess it up by killing or saving someone, the future changes drastically." Y/n explained, looking over at him.

"Diego, we have a chance to go home and make things right. We are taking it."

"I have to say goodbye to Lila first."

"Your annoying shitty little friend?" Y/n questioned, putting a finger on her chin.

"Lila doesn't give a shit about your friendship, Diego!" Five shouted at his brother, "She never did. She's one of them. She's a member of the Comission."

"Damn." Y/n let out, "I didn't want to deal with the Comission again."

"No way." Diego shook his head, "Not possible."

"She was just using you in the asylum, then Y/n knocked her out and had been following us since. She's been stocking up on information to get to me." Five started walking away.

"Ah, I was feeling strange every time I was out." Y/n nodded leaning up against the doorframe.

"You don't know what you're talking—" Five spatial jumped in front of Diego, pointing a finger in his face.

"If you don't do this, I'll kill you myself." Five threatened, "Got it?" He spatial jumped out of the room.

Luther stepped closer to his brother, sighing heavily, putting a hand on Diego's shoulder, "Women. Am I right?"

"Luther, get your ass out of here before it's fried." Y/n put her hands up, the electricity going back and forth between both hands.