two

Jordyn

I walked to the outside ignoring my dad and Leo acting very strange. I sat in the sun for a long time until I got tired of it. I went to the kitchen to see where I can help Lorna out. "need any help?"

She sighed in relief. "yeah. Just need someone to help me with the salads then the pudding."

I chuckled. She could've called me to help her out "got it."

While I was helping Lorna, dad walked in the kitchen he was still talking on the phone. "the dinner is still on right?... good... yeah bring him along! Maybe him and Jordyn can finally meet" My dad chuckled. "... he must be careful though she's got a smart mouth... exactly like her mother."

I smiled rolling my eyes. I love getting comparisons with my mom because I never knew her so when I get moments like this it makes me happy. His conversation finally ended. After he hung up, I asked him about these guests I don't know about. "who are these guests anyway, dad?"

"an old friend of mine and his son." He replied.

"which friend and why don't I know them?" I looked at him.

"you're not gonna know all my friends, princess." He chuckled.

"okay. What's the son's name?" I said continuing helping Lorna.

"Sebastian." I could feel his eyes on me. "no funny business."

I chuckled. "ew I wasn't even thinking about that."

Lorna and my dad both laughed at my crunched up face. Dating has never been in my mind as of yet. I can't be dating everyone, boys nowadays are too stupid and i want someone that will treat me like the princess I am.

I don't want someone that will mess with my worth. No no no, I deserve the best. Every female does, and it's a shame that they let guys really play them for bullshit.

Time went by quickly and the guests arrived. I was wearing my I AM GIA white striped black pants with my plain v-neck t-shirt and Nike Air Force then fixed my wig.

 I was wearing my I AM GIA white striped black pants with my plain v-neck t-shirt and Nike Air Force then fixed my wig

I went downstairs and waited with dad. Finally they arrived and I gave my best smile. "Sonny!" Dad greeted happily.

They gave each other a man hug, I stood there feeling awkward. His son looked at me, and I looked back. He nodded as his way of greeting and I nodded too. "Jordyn this is my old friend Sonny and his son Sebastian. Bash and Sonny this is my daughter Jordyn."

"just Jordy please." I smiled awkwardly. My dad always keeps me hidden in the house that I know none of his friends.

He never gets used to calling me by my nickname. It's annoying sometimes but sometimes funny.