ten

David

I looked at Jordyn who just nodded. I told him not to invite her because it's just gonna get her in trouble. What was he thinking inviting a 16 year old to a party full of grown thugs? And on top of that, he wants me to watch her.

I told him I'm not a babysitter but as soon as I saw her, something drawn me to her. She looked different then she was 6 months ago. But I do know she's 16 and that's straight jail time for me if I end up fucking her. "now can I head back to my girl?" Bash said impatiently.

"I already told dad I'm gonna sleep over. What time will the party end?" She asked looking tired and still drunk

We both laughed. "you're kidding right? It's only 11pm! That's when the party starts getting lit"

she looked at Bash annoyed. I tapped his shoulder and he gave me his attention. "I'm heading downstairs for something."

" no."

"Nigga, you invited her. You handle her." I told him laughing walking out. I went downstairs and on the way I saw this girl with the biggest ass, she was this tight high waist white jean with a black crop top. I smiled knowing my next target. Man I love the single life, I can fuck whoever I want.

*****

Jordyn

I woke up feeling more tired. I wanted another mini nap but I knew I had to get up because I promised dad I would be home early.

Last night was so much fun. Me and Nino talked some more. He was with me the whole night, nothing extra happened so I was quite good with that. I don't want to be the girl being loose.

We just chatted over the night and we had a lot of laughs. After the room incident I didn't see David the rest of the night so I was close by with Nino since Bash trusted him.

I took a quick shower and wore my clothes again. I needed to go home. As soon as I stepped out. I saw the cups, chips, everything dirty on the floor. I shook my head going to Bash's room. I knocked just in case he was naked with another girl.

"Bash! Sebastian!" I called out since he didn't answer and the door was locked.

"I'm here damn." He got out with another girl. Thank God they were dressed. I looked at him shocked that he would cheat on Ashley just like that. "stay out of it."

I put my hands up in surrender. "wasn't in it."

"than don't look at me like that." He said.

"like what?" I smirked. I hope guilt is eating him up. "guilt is just eating you up buddy."

He just laughed like he doesn't care. How do guys just cheat and not feel any type of guilt!?

Having sexual intercourse with a girl involves love, well to my opinion, so why would they give that love to someone else? I will never know.

Bash took me home and I quickly went to my room to take a proper bath. While I was bathing my phone rang. It was my dad

"I'm already home dad." I told him.

"okay princess just making sure." He said then we both hung up and I relaxed in the warm bath. After the bath I finished my morning routine and wore my grey biker shorts with my grey sports bra.

After wearing my white socks. I got in the bed and decided I needed a nap. After I woke up, I went straight to eat some food. I was hungry as hell. "look who's finally up." Lorna chuckled.