twenty-one

week later
Jordyn

I was still sneaking around with Dave behind my family's back, but since it gave me a lot of happiness being with him, I really didn't mind lying to every one.

Today my dad was gone, and Leo meaning I had a lot of freedom because I could control Lorna. I was going to lunch with Bash and their friends.

I was more excited than anything. I haven't seen my baby since last week, and I need to see him! I was looking too cute with my lemonade braids and the jumpsuit I had on looked too good. "where are you going looking all sexy?" Lorna asked looking unapproved.

"This is not sexy. I'm covered up, and I'm just visiting Bash " I told her.

"okay. Come back early. " she said.

"I will. Bye." I took dad's car and drove off to Bash's house. There I saw a lot of cars, I rolled my eyes because I thought they were not a lot of people here. They always trick me into attending parties.

As soon and I arrived i saw Riah. She squealed and gave me a hug. "finally got you out the house. "

"you know school is hectic." I told her.

"we're in the same grade, you're panicking for nothing." She chuckled

"yeah yeah. Where's my baby? " I asked looking around.

"with the guys. They're all upstairs" she said typing on her phone.

"what for?" I was confused. I was about to go upstairs but she held me back. I looked at her, and she just smiled.

"come on let's go get you a drink first..." she pulled me away.

David

I watched a friend of ours count the money while I paid close attention to the client.

"all good." Q said.

"good. Now I hope a lesson is learnt nigga, pay the money on time and you ain't get shit like this happening to you." I told out client. The client nodded scared.

I needed him to pay the money since he's been owing us for so long yet someone has been giving him the cocaine. And today he finally showed his face. Now I have some of my money, I'll collect the other next week just to give him time to gather the money.

Baash barged in the room, I knew it was disrespectful to do it in his house but I needed to sort this out asap. "Riah just texted me. She's here."

"already? Okay." I said nodding at Q to fix everything. I quickly cleaned my hands because it had blood on them. I know my baby is very curious she'll look every where in this house for me.

And I can't tell her because I don't want her involved and I don't want anyone hurting her to get to me. "you gotta hurry nigga." Bash rushed me

"I'm done." I made sure I didn't have any evidence of blood on me and rushed out.

We finally got downstairs and I saw her in the living room looking beautiful as always with Riah. I surprised her by hugging her from behind, she was shocked but she relaxed when she saw it was me. "you look beautiful as always."

She blushed. "thank you." I chuckled kissing her neck. She turned around. "I see you missed me."

"it's been a week" I reminded her.