twenty-five

Jordyn

I nodded and then walked out. I quickly texted Riah.

bitch my dad is dropping me off at your house. Be ready
- me

why?
- Riah 💞

I want to go to Dave so i lied about a project. 😂 but he won't let me go unless he drops me off.
- me

Ight I got you hoe ❤
- Riah 💞

Dad still couldn't budge so he drove me there. There Riah was waiting for me outside the yard. She smiled when she saw the car. We exchanged hugs and she greeted my dad. "Afternoon, Mr Smith"

Dad just nodded his head. He was angry the whole ride and I still don't know why! He didn't even give me a pep talk about how I should behaviour in other people's houses like he always does. What ever pissed him off. It really did.

After I took my stuff and said goodbye to him. He eventually left and Riah let out a huge sigh. "Who pissed him off?"

"Girl even I don't know." I said texting Dave I'm at Riah's house. I gave him the address also.

"You're gonna come in?" She asked looking at my duffel bag.

"No he's in his way. He lives closer to us." I told her, then she replied by nodding. She was about to say something but easy interrupted by a car playing loud music. "That's him."

He parked in front of us. He got out and helped me with the bag. "You owe me big time" Riah smirked at me.

"Thank you. You know I got you." I said hugging her. We said goodbye and got in the car. "My dad wouldn't even let me out the house alone. He was just pissed this morning."

"Must be a business deal gone wrong" he said focusing on the road.

"Leo said the same shit. Where are we going?" I asked noticing he didn't stop by his house.

"I need some business files from my dad." He said. I became scared because his dad still doesn't like me and Dani doesn't like me now, so I just nodded. I was quiet the whole entire ride only music was playing. We finally arrived and he parked inside. "You're not coming in?"

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Come on, I'm sure my mom is still going to see you're in the car. She likes peaking through windows" he chuckled. He got out and opened my door for me.

I got out and we went inside while holding hands. "Hey baby" his mom hugged Jim and gave him a cheek kiss when we went inside the living room. "Jordyn." She sighed. Great now she doesn't like me. "Why didn't you tell me she was 16?" She glared at Dave.

"Ma, out of respect for you I'm not gonna have to argument with you. Dani, stay the fuck out of my business. Don't test me" he scolded Dani.

"Do not talk to her like that! Do you think what you're doing is normal?" She raised her voice

"Wait here while I quickly go take the files" he told me. Then stormed upstairs.

"And you! What are you doing with an old man? My son is almost half your age! Does your father know about this!?" She shouted. I kept quiet because she's still Dave's mother while Dani was there just smirking. "Exactly like your mother, you're in places you're not wanted in-"

"Do not talk about my mother!" I scolded her and got in her face. Dani jumped up. "You better sit the fuck down with your punk ass because you're not going to do nothing"

Dave came in and held my waist pulling me back. "What's going on?" I was so angry I didn't want to talk because I'll say something rude.

"Ask your wannabe tough girlfriend. Little girl, get in my face again... you'll end up not having one." She threatened.

"Oh please! I was just in your face now and you still didn't do shit" I shouted while Dave stood in front of me. "Don't talk about my mom again!"

"She was a hoe just like you are one now. The apple didn't fall far from the tree-"

"Ma, stop!" Dave shouted. "Jordyn, how about you go say bye to pops while I talk to mom"

"Bye for what? He doesn't like me" I rolled my eyes.

"Jordyn..." then I realised he wanted me out the living room to talk to them. "He's in the study."

I went up and I knocked on the door first and he said come in, his face changed when he saw me. "I came to say goodbye sir" my voice still had an attitude from his wife's words.

"oh. I own your legs?" He asked not paying attention to me. "you need to talk to me first before you leave my house?"

"no. It's decent manners sir. And I think I should really leave now because I see I'm working on your nerves." I say turning around. I wasn't in the mood for another argument.

"you two won't last. I hope you know that. I know my son, save yourself a heartbreak and leave while you can." He chuckled.

Now I chuckled. "no offence, sir, but if you really knew your son you'd know how much we mean to each other and you'd stop making me pay for my father's sins. Me and Davie are not breaking up at all. But I guess you'll only believe me when in a few years time you'll have grandkids that's half of me and him, a quarter of my dad and you. Maybe that's when you two will stop being little girls and talk it out like grown people."

Then I walked out leaving him there to think about what I said. I didn't care if he liked me or not anymore. On the ride home, we were both quiet. I felt bad for being rude to his parents because now he's in the middle.

At his house. We had a lot of sex, a lot! Until we were both tired and we fell asleep. The next day we were woken up by banging on the door. He got out the bed and me too then wore my gown.

I was worried when I saw cops. I looked at him in a worry. I was behind him so he couldn't see me. "Mr Duncan, you're under arrest for the murder of-"

"What's going on?" I asked in a panic.

"just give me a minute to change into something." He told the officers looking annoyed.  They got in and Dave went to go wear joggers and a t-shirt the other cop went up with him while the one stared at me in my short gown and i had nothing underneath.

Dave gave me his phone. I was in full panick mode. My hands were even shaking a bit "I promise I'll be back. Call Bash and tell him what happened he'll know what to do"

I nodded and he gave me a forehead kiss, and the cop who stared at me pushed him out and they drove off with him. I called Bash and he said he'll handle it right away.

I felt like I was going to have a panick attack. This is why I shouldn't date gangsters because I'm fragile. Seeing cops in the yard taking my boyfriend for killing is scary.

I drank a lot of pills to try to calm down. After a while I calmed down and felt drowsy, I fell asleep in his boxer and t-shirt with tears in my eyes.