thirteen

Jordyn

The car ride was just awkward. Nothing at all was said. I didn't understand what the hell was wrong? I tried talking and talking, but I just noticed that Bash was the only one responding to me.

David on the other hand? Well he was texting on his phone while me and Bash chatted. Dani was in her feelings. I really gotta assure her nothing will happen between me and David .

Once we arrived at Dani & David's home, we all got out separately. Me and Dani went up to her room. "Listen Dani I don't even know why you got an attitude with me. I told you nothing is going to happen between me and your brother. Okay?"

"Yeah at first I thought it was funny because he'd never date someone so young, but it's gross now that I see there's really a chance." She sighed.

"Don't even worryI'm not that type of girl. I would never do you like that" I told her.

She nodded. "Corey something else. You have to text him."

" I don't know. I've seen his type way too many times." I sighed sitting on the mini couch she had.

She looked at me. "what does that mean? I thought you never dated."

"yes, but my friends have and through their stories I learn what to expect and what not to expect so I don't want a bad boy who's going to be about weed and girls then get my heart broken. I'm sure he just wanted my number just because I look cute."  I said getting annoyed even talking about him.

"or he really likes you. Maybe he's not what you think of him as" she said trying to convince me.

"nah." I just said.

She chuckled. "what is it you're running from?"

I was confused. "what do you mean?"

"you're pretty but you have never had a boyfriend then a cute guy likes you all of a sudden you're annoyed with it. What is it that scares you so much about dating?"

"I'm not scared of dating. It's just... " I sighed. He's not who I want. "I don't like Corey like that."

She scoffed. "But if my brother liked you-"

I groaned in annoyance. "Girl I just told you, I don't want your damn brother and he doesn't want me. "

"but if he did. What would you do?" She looked at me. I could clearly see this was making her uncomfortable.

"tell him no. Because I don't like him like that." I occupied myself with taking out my books while saying that.

She nodded. "You're thirsty for something?"

I shook my head. "nope."

"I'll go get us some snacks so we can start with the homework." She said getting up.

"okay, thank you." I said then she left and I proceeded taking out all the books. Until I felt someone staring at me. I turned around and I saw David on the doorstep.

Even in his white short-sleeved t-shirt with his grey sweatpants, he looked so juicy. I looked at him, "what was up with that kid today?" He asked.

"what kid?" I acted dumb. A part of is hoping he's asking because he wants me but that would be too good to be true. "oh Corey? Nothing "