thirty-four

Jordyn

After Dave left, I didn't even want to party anymore because both the people I loved the most weren't here. I just wish my dad could have some type of comfort knowing he isn't his dad and he'll treat me good.

So we can all just stop this petty hatred and live happy but I guess not all dreams come true. After the party, I didn't even want an after party. Lorna went with us home because I lied about being stressed about my dad.

When we got there, Dad was there with Leo all angry. I was shocked that they let him go so quick. He was livid. I didn't know if I should hug him or what. I acted worried and went to give him a hug. I was nervous, he didn't even return the hug. He just slapped me so hard I fell on the floor.

Okay, he knows. I held my cheek in pain crying loud. He was definitely drunk now "don't those fucking crocodile tears! I raised you Jordyn and you do this to your own father for a BOY!?"

Everyone was quiet and Leo stood in front of my dad so he doesn't do anything else. I stood up looking down. That's when guilt came in. But I really do love Dave, I'm not trying to be fake to my dad though. "daddy-"

"don't! Your own mother would be so disappointed in you. I have never in my life felt disgusted with you like I am right now." He said. My heart broken into a million pieces.

Nobody ever wants to hear that from their parent. "she would want me to be happy."

"with the son of the person who murdered her!?" He got angry.  That came as a knife right in my chest. I stood still not believing a thing. Dave would've told me if his dad killed my mom. I don't want to believe this. My dad lied to me my whole life?

"but you said-"

"I lied because I couldn't bear letting you know someone killed her and I couldn't even avenge her the way I wanted. Now I'm also losing you to that damn family. I'll be damned. I'm taking you to go overseas because clearing your vagina is thinking for you in this situation you don't even respect me!" He shouted.

"No! I can't move!" I pleaded. Malia and Lorna decided to walk out because it was getting heated. My heart was beating fast, my dad can really do this? Would he break my heart like this? To make me move! I can't move who do I know that's overseas? I know nobody! I don't want to leave. "dad please!"

"start packing. I'm booking a flight for you now. Thank goodness you have a passport. Get ready. You'll thank me for this in the long run" he said. I ran to my room and started crying like crazy. This isn't okay. This is definitely okay. I'm not going anywhere. I held the necklace Dave gave me before we even dated.

I wanted to call him but remember when my dad almost killed him? I should be angry at Dave that he didn't tell me his dad killed my mom but I don't think he knows. He would've told me right? I needed to know myself.

Dad got in and he glared at me just sitting and not packing. Lorna came in with suitcases. I guess she'll do it. "dad-"

"Lorna will do it. If you're smart you would help her so some of your stuff don't get left behind. Your flight is at 10am. You only have a few hours left. You might want to change too." He said still angry.

The way he was so cold towards me. It hurt my feelings really bad. This is not what I wanted. I looked at Lorna who couldn't even look me in the eye. I think she was the one who told dad me and Dave are back together but I don't care because this will only create another fight and I'm just over it all.

I just want the information of what happened to my mother. "I know you snitched on me. Malia would never."

"I'm sorry, I need this job Jordyn and David doesn't even deserve you! You're a beautiful girl he should've treated you the first time he had you." She tried explaining herself.

"I suspected you, and Malia but now i know the truth." I shook my head. "wow. I guess you're really just like them, do anything for money."

"that is not true. You should be saying that to your boyfriend's father since he was the one who brutally murdered your mother over nothing but drugs!" She got angry.

"yes my boyfriend's FATHER not my boyfriend. Two separate things so why are you punishing my boyfriend not his father." I got angry.

"take that up with your father. Not me." She shrugged.

"he listens to you Lorna please help me." I pleaded.

"I think it's best you really move." She said.

I sighed. "at least tell me what happened." She hesitated. But it has sighed, I needed to know. I can at least work my way out of this? "I'm going overseas i might as well know."

"your dad was working for Daniel, David's father. They were close friends and your dad was his right hand man. Everything was okay until Daniel had a liking to your mom, and that's when the beef started. To have your mom forever, your dad impregnated her. She was happy because she loved your dad more. But Danny being Danny the heartless bastard couldn't just let it slide. It ate him up every time he saw them. He had a wife and kids but he was just fucking greedy. So he killed her, yes it was an accident because it was a shootout and the bullet wasn't meant for her, but I still think he did it on purpose your dad couldn't take revenge because He is more powerful, so he had to let it go to have you safe."

"wow." I was shocked taking all of this in. I didn't know what to believe at this point. Maybe Lele it's right but at the same time she's working for dad she might lie about this. She finished up packing and left me there.
This is really serious! I quickly locked the door and called him shaking with fear. My dad is really sending me away. I thought that was just a threat. "they're taking me away Dave. He's taking me somewhere overseas. I don't want to go, he's trying to break us up by force."

"what?! I'll be right there." He said sounding like he's in a panic. I had a bad feeling.

"no! He could hurt you." I said.

"I don't care. We're not breaking up Jordyn." He hung up before I could convince him not to come. I don't think him being here is a good idea. I was pacing up and down the room worried that my dad would really hurt him.

I touched the necklace he gave me. I really do love that guy and I just wish our fathers could let us love each other in peace. I heard a loud screeching. And I jumped up to go to the window. Dave never listens!

I looked at them arguing. As soon as I saw Leo start up the fight, I ran downstairs. This can't be happening! "dad no!"

I stood in front of Dave, and Leo just pulled me from him like I was a piece of paper. I screamed while my dad caught me before I could land on my face on the ground. "please dad don't do this. I love him." I was now crying.

"do it Leo. I don't like wasting time." He held me tighter and I couldn't even break free. Leo shot Dave I screamed, dad let go so I rushed to him. I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

"no Dave stay with me please please. I'm so sorry." I cried out. He looked like the life was being sucked out of him. He struggled breathing as I held his hand. "please call the ambulance please!"

Dad pointed the gun to his head, I screamed scared he'll really do it. "okay okay! I'll leave. I'll go overseas, but please let him live. Please. He can't die, please daddy. Do something. I'll go, I'll never contact him again. We're done."

Dave held my hand tighter and I cried looking at him. His blood was on me as I held the spot he was shot in so he doesn't bleed to death. His stomach was shot I hope he lives. "call Sebastian so he can take this shit"

Leo took his sweet time calling Bash I wanted to punch but i couldn't leave Dave bleeding. "please don't die. I want you to live and be happy. I love you so much, too much that I have to let you go so you can live. You can't die in my hands."

Bash came and immediately they pointed guns at him. "don't do anything please take him to the hospital. He has to live." I begged him.

Bash even ignored me and took Dave. Even Bash hates me now. I didn't even want try to chase after them because dad will really kill Dave. "go finish up packing and Leo clean this mess. I'm sure someone has called the police. Go clean up Jordyn. I'll be thinking of a story so long."

I stared at nothing feeling empty hoping he at least lives.