seven

Jordyn

I stood at the window stuck if I should help him or not. I mean he was mean to me, but I can't let the dude die. That's not how I was raised. Daddy always taught me to help people in need because some day I might be the one in need.

As soon I ran out, I stood still in the staircase. I couldn't just go out there what if they come back and kill me? I can't have that! I'm too young to die. come on, Jordyn that guy is dying. Stop being selfish.

I quickly rushed to him and there he was still breathing and clearly still in pain. I looked at his leg that was definitely bleeding. He looked totally passed out.

I tried shaking him while calling an ambulance and lifting his head but he was bleeding at the back. That's probably why he passed out. His head really hit the concrete ground really hard.

I had to drag him in the house because I was scared whoever shot him would come back. I tried taking off his t-shirt and wrapping it around his leg while waiting for the ambulance.

Thank God for the criminal and medical drama shows I watch because they teach me stuff. Grey's Anatomy and any medical shows are the best.

"stop the blood from overflowing so he doesn't lose too much blood." I said thinking out loud, panicking to be exact this is not what I want to see. The shows never prepared me for seeing this. This was beyond scaring for me.

Once they arrived and put him in there I jumped inside before they could ask. They saw my panic and let me in. I quickly called Dani again. "I hope you guys made up"

"David has been shot. Come to the hospital" I panicked while she tied out loud.

"What do you mean he's been shot?" I could hear from her voice she's still crying.

"I'll text you the location when we're there then I'll explain" I told her.

After a lot of hours waiting with Dani, the girls and Bash. The doctor came "David Duncan?"

Dani and Bash jumped up. Well we all did. "I'm his sister"

"His leg was shot-"
C
"We know all that shit mane, is he okay?" Bash cut him off.

"Yes. He needs to relax and stay here for a while. He had a massive concussion. But he's now out of surgery and he's stable."

"You know Dave ain't gon do all that shit" Bash said.

*****

Dave and Bash knew the doctor and they put him in a corner to release him today.

"Why couldn't you stay at the hospital?" Riah asked.

"Someone almost killed me. Don't you think they'll come finish me off when they learn I'm still alive." He said to her rudely.

"Clearly they know you're not dead because they shot your leg" Mani said with the exact attitude defending Riah.

Bash and Dani helped him in his room downstairs since being upstairs would be a struggle.

"I was so scared guys." I told the girls.

"we're so sorry for leaving you." Naiya said hugging me.

"just looking at the blood scares me, I wonder how you felt." Mani said.

"I never want it relive that again." I said.

"we're really sorry. We'd never be the same without out. Just thinking about losing you today made me feel so sad, what if the bullets hit you." Bee said.