twelve

David

After i said that she immediately didn't look at me. She looked at Dani, I shook my head smiling. I texted her to come a long time ago, but since she didn't pitch up. I thought I'd chill and smoke in the mean time after I came back from the mall for her gift.

I gave Dani her phone, and I noticed Jordyn looked uncomfortable. She couldn't even look me in the eyes. "let me go change and we'll talk."

She nodded still not looking at me. 

Jordyn

I didn't even trust myself anymore. He just looked at good. I couldn't even look at him because it would be obvious I was drooling. I was so uncomfortable. He was shirtless with a beautifully sculptured body that had a lot of tattoos it looked so dangerously good.

Wow, I have really lost it. After he went upstairs, I let out a breath I didn't know I held in for so long. "are you okay?" Dani noticing how I was acting.

"yes. Just... my mind isn't here." I said still looking at the direction he went in.

"what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

I looked at her and smiled. "nothing big, I promise."

"but still tell me. Maybe you just need an ear to listen, so you can feel better." She pressured the issue.

I looked at her. Me? Tell her what the hell is happening in my mind? No no. That's a big no. "just missing my dad that's all."

"aw sorry. I know how much that must suck" she said.

"it's okay. He will be back soon. Your parents gone again?" I asked looking around.

She nodded. "yup. Now to Paris for a week to themselves. It's like they forget they have kids."

"look on the bright side. At least you still have them both." I said jokingly.

"how insensitive of me. I'm so sorry!" She immediately apologised.

I chuckled. "It was a bad joke. " she looked like she didn't believe me. "no really, you can talk about your mom. You really don't have to feel bad for me. Honestly. I don't like pity."

"I totally understand. Do you have any idea why my brother texted you through my phone?" She changed the subject.

"no. Just curious like you are." I said getting nervous.

"I wonder... I hope he's not gonna be rude." She said with a frown.

"I doubt it. He looked calm." I said but thought maybe he was gonna say something I didn't want to hear.

"yeah. It's cute how far you guys have come." She smiled.

My face scrunched up. "cute?"

"me and the girls thought you guys just secretly had a crush on each other." She laughed. "But I knew my brother would never"

I scoffed. " what?"

"That's straight jail time for him." She said making me realise she's right.  She saw my disappointment on my face. "Do you want my brother to have as crush on you?"

The disgust in her face made me nervous "no! Ew Danielle" I told her. "That's your rude ass barbarian brother"