thirty

Jordyn

Eventually Bash started cracking up jokes to take out the awkward tension. I wasn’t even comfortable while they laughed and talked. Dave was staring into me and I could definitely feel it.

I didn’t want to be here. I wanted to be all cuddled up with the love of my life in his bed while we discuss our future or just zone everyone out just to smile at each other, but I had to know me and him were done and I needed to move on.

I zoned everyone out until Hakeem decided to make a conversation with me. It was only me and him. Since the music was loud we had to talk in each other’s ears. "so, you two will ignore each other all night?"

I leanrd over his ear. "looks like it."

He chuckled. "he won’t last, he’s drunk. And he’s been staring at you ever since you have been here."

"then why doesn’t he talk to me?" I sighed.

"why can’t you talk to him?"

I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "he dumped me. Not the other way around"

"fine, don’t talk to him and regret it the whole night and tomorrow." He shrugged.

There’s one thing I need to learn and that’s self-love, there’s no way in hell will I chase someone who broke up with me! He must forget it. I’ll find someone else, not now but in the future I will. If Dave says we’re done then I guess we’re done. I’d rather regret it tomorrow. "He look angry as fuck now" he chuckled.

I looked at Dave and then quickly turned my head back to Hakeem and started blushing because that means Dave still cares. "let’s just go dance this is my favourite song" The song that was playing was LunchMoney Lewis ft Doja Cat- Make that cake. Me and Hakeem got up and Mani just had to open her mouth to make everyone look at us

"and where are you two running off to?" She smirked.

"to dance. Birthday girl wanted us fucked up tonight right?" I smiled.

"yes bitch!" She laughed with me and we high-fived. She was definitely drunk. I couldn’t just help but laugh at her. I was getting drunk

"So we’re not about to go right?" Mani smiled at Hakeem.

"no." He chuckled. We walked towards the crowd and started dancing just having fun, We getting really drunk from drinking and dancing. It surprised me tonight how much he was talking tonight. He would usually be quiet and in his own corner. "I’m going to get us some more drinks."

I nodded and stood there dancing alone until I felt someone stand behind me, I quickly turned around and I saw Dave standing there. My heart started beating around like shit. He looked at me with eyes that carried so much anger and pain. I told myself that I wasn’t going to let toy with my heart, but I found myself hugging him.

I held on tight while he hugged me too. I had a bit of tears on me because I real missed him. "let’s talk in private." He said.

I nodded and broke up the hug. He followed me as I led him to Riah's room. There was no one there and that was enough privacy for us to talk. He looked at me as I sat down and waited for him to start talking since he wanted us to talk. "you’re fucking him?"

"what? That's all you have to ask after you dumped me over a text!" I got upset and stood up to leave but anger got the best of me, and I turned around to give him a piece of my mind. "you know what? Maybe I should since you’re letting girls start twerking on you and posting it on Instagram for me to see! You’re one selfish piece of shit and funny enough I still can’t over you! And I know you’re not over me, so I’m confused why you’re doing this to us!"

"Jordyn-"

"make me understand how you said you loved me and yet you’re hurting me!? You told me nothing will come between us, yet you just dump me! Just like that-" He shut me up with a kiss and I couldn’t resist kissing him back.

Next thing I know our clothes are all over room, and we’re having dunk sex.
****

David

I woke up because of some noise, I looked up and Jordyn was wearing her clothes. She was even crying. I got up to see what’s wrong. "Jordyn-"

"don’t! you got what you wanted. I fell for your trap again and you got the sex you wanted now please just let me be." She wiped her tears.

"you think I dated you only for sex?" She's so fucking dumb sometimes. "When I had to wait months for it?"

"Well it’s the only explanation I have come up with for you to dump me like that. Was I a bet?" She looked at me.

I sighed. "what the fuck? I fucking love you but everything that involves you is …complicated. I just can’t leave you alone, so fuck your dad and Leo"

I kissed her again, I was glad she kissed me back. But I don’t know if she’s going to believe me if I tell her about her dad. I don’t even have proof. She ended the kiss, and sat on the bed.

"what do you mean fuck my dad and Leo?" She asked.

"what I’m about to tell you, you can’t tell anyone, not even Lorna because on one is on our side besides Bash and our friends" I warned her.

"what's happening?"

"remember when I was shot? And right after I had to break up with you? Also Dani immediately stopped talking to you and the girls?" I asked. She nodded, and I knew this was it. I had to tell her or I’ll never have the chance to tell her again. "your dad and Leo planned to get me killed and when I didn’t die, Leo came to threaten me at the hospital that if I didn’t leave you, they’ll kill my mom and Dani."

She looked at me shocked. She didn’t even have a response. I had to hold her hand so she can eventually respond. "that’s why Leo was at the hospital and dad just let me leave like that. Why didn’t you just tell me instead of really doing it?" She rolled her eyes.

"I panicked because they really did take them." I told her.

"I can’t believe dad would hurt me like this. What are we going to do because we need to let them talk somehow. They can’t involve us in this mess." She said. I was shocked she'll take me back just like that after the videos.

"I say let’s lay low for a while because if your dad can get me shot he won’t be hesitate to do it again and this time succeed." I said. I kissed her and she smiled into the kiss. I really did miss my girl.

"I hope you didn’t sleep with those girls I saw on your Instagram" she frowned. "It would be best you tell me now."

"no. I wouldn't do you like that. I only did that so you could somehow hate me and that'll be better for both of us but clearly it didn't work" I chuckled. I did sleep with those girls but I decided to not tell her because we just got back together so I don’t want to mess that up for us.

Now we should just train ourselves to make the relationship a secret because Jordyn's dad has eyes every fucking where.