nine

Jordyn

the road led us to the liquor store. I guess they needed more booze. I didn't have problem with it. Bash had introduced me to his new girlfriend Ashley. I smiled at her.

"so nice to finally meet you! I've heard so much good memories you guys create together." She smiled at me.

"aww that's my bro right that!" I laughed playing with Bash's cheek. He smacked my hand away and I laughed with him and Ashley. David just smiled at us.

"stop it. Babe let's go get some booze." He told her.

"I thought you were gonna go with Dave?" She was confused as I am.

He shrugged.  "changed my mind." She nodded and they walked out. I was stuck with him.

Just 6 months ago we couldn't stand each other and here we are stuck in the same car. Only one seat separating us. I need to stay calm. I hummed to Cardi B Bodak Yellow playing in the radio to overshadow the awkward silence. He just chuckled and i looked at him. "is there something something ..?"

" no. I'm laughing because you're acting uncomfortable like I'm a stranger."

"well you were mean to me..."  I stated the past.

"you're still on that? Damn I thought you moved on baby girl." He showed me his smile.

"I would've if you would've gave me a proper apology." I joked.

But he thought is that was serious. "I said sorry, and i was bedridden. That must've been the icing on the cake."

"well.. as much as you made me feel like you were making my life hell, I wouldn't wish bad on someone like that." I shrugged then glanced at him. He was completely looking at me. Full focus of me, while my eyes wondered around the car.

"you have a good heart. It's good to know." He got comfortable in the heart backseat. While doing since,  his arms was behind my seat. Someone would think his arms  are on my shoulder.

"yeah, I'm still looking for something good in you." I chuckled.

He ended up chuckling too. We chatted some more until they came back with the liquor and another worker. Dasvid helped him put it in. Bash looked at us smiling.
"no blood in the car? Glad to see you two not fighting."

"shut up." I said.

"they have beef?" She asked looking really interested.

"Nah. Just some inside joke shit" he told her. I felt like that was rude and I guess she felt so too  because the entire ride she was pouting looking out the window.

it looked packed. The cars I saw were just too good to be true. Bash knows a lot of rich people. We all got out, and the music was really blasting in the house. I smirked. "I see you enjoy my speakers."

"they are brought with my money." He defended himself.

I smiled. " I saw them first. I put you on don't forget it."

He looked annoyed. "don't annoy me."

I laughed then decided to help them with the liquor. "it's cool we got it." David said.

"I really don't mind." I said offering to help again.

He looked at me. "Jordyn get in the house and enjoy the party."

"no need to be stern." I chuckled then I stood next to the car, Bash came back with a few people like 3 to help with the alcohol.

"Jordy this is Nip, Trell and Nino." Bash said introducing his friends.