twenty-four

Jordyn

He looked at me with a bit of anger but he can not be angry at me because I was looking for pills because I was in pain which he caused. Why was he having my dad followed?

"I swear if you don't answer the damn question." I got more angrier because why the fuck was he angry for?

"you're going through my things now? Really?" He said placing the food on the bed and took the folder out of my hands and put it back on the drawer. "don't go through my things. That's one thing I don't like. You know that."

"you're not answering my question." I raised my voice.

"it's for protection." He shrugged.

"from what!? My father is not evil enough you do anything to you even if he knows we're dating" why would David need protection when it concerns my dad? He's a thug, my dad is a businessman. This wasn't adding up

"I don't want to tell you anything that's gonna ruin things. Let it go" he tried to touch my hand.

"Tell me what!? What are you saying David?" I got angry. "Are you saying my father is a gangster?"

He sighed and sat down to eat and watched me get angry folding my hands. I was shouting at him telling him not to lie on my dad. "ight you done? Come sit down and let's eat this food"

I looked at him shocked that he would act like I'm not even angry right now. I wore his t-shirt and searched for shorts because I am leaving. "This was all to get get back at my dad right? Wow. I'm so fucking stupid." Tears fell down so quickly next thing I know I'm sobbing.

"I didn't start dating you to get at your dad! His beef with my dad doesn't involve what we're doing how many times should I fucking tell you that" he got angry because of what I was accusing him off. "You know I fucking love you bruh and you gon say some shit like? If I was only fucking you to get at yo pops don't you think it'd be fucking other girls too? You think I was gonna wait around until you were ready for sex? Don't start."

"Then tell me what the hell is going on!" I raised my voice and it cracked due to the tears because I didn't know what to believe. I don't want to believe he's been playing me

"It's not my place to fucking tell you!" His voice raised too.

I sniffed and nodded. I was definitely leaving, my mind was being the devil and I had too much thoughts. No other explanation was there besides he did this to get to my dad because why would his dad just say that to my dad to get under his skin.  They used me. "I'm going home because you're not being honest at all with me."

"Mane, I just told you it's not my place to tell you" he started getting angry.

"So you dad is planning on doing something to my dad? And I'm just the cherry on top? Get me to fall for you then just leave?" I wiped my tears and more just fell out.

It was so hard for me to believe he just couldn't tell me. What were they planning with my father? "fine. I'll tell you the whole truth but please just sit down. I don't want you leaving like this"

I wore the shorts and sat down. My vagina was burning hot but I couldn't cater to it because I'm so angry and sad at the same time. I looked at him sit next to me.