twenty-six

David

After a few hours I was released because they didn't have any hardcore evidence, and my lawyer wormed around that. "who the fuck snitched on you?" Bash asked as soon as we got in the car with the lawyer.

"You have to be more careful when you're doing your dirty work man. Whatever you have that'll add more to the case, cut it loose now." My lawyer, Shawn said.

I nodded towards him then replied to Bash. "isn't it obvious?"

"Trell wouldn't be that stupid." Bash said.

"he's angry that I fucked him up. He shouldn't have played with my cash like that." I definitely had something for him.

"I'll handle him." Bash shook his head. "What the fuck is going on in his head?"

"Nah, I'll sort him out. I want him to never think he'll get away with fucking me up." I was getting angrier by the moment that he snitched. Bash nodded and he drove me back to my house, after we dropped Shawn off at his workplace. "did you check up on her first?"

"no. I went straight to get you out." He replied. "I know she's pissed. You might have blueballs for a few months again."

"shut yo dumbass up." I said then he laughed more at me being annoyed. Then we went inside the house. It was so quiet. She wasn't in the lounge

"probably crying in the room." He chuckled.

I couldn't help but chuckle too. "baby!?" I shouted from downstairs. She didn't respond. I took a bottle of water from the kitchen to drink. Then I heard Bash shouting my name from the room. I quickly ran upstairs.

I froze once I saw her body in his arms. Her eyes were closed shut and she was unresponsive. "call an ambulance now!" He said carrying her to the shower.

I quickly called him, while feeling her pulse. It was weak. While giving them my address Bash opened the shower, the water rained on her making her she lazily opened her eyes then closed them again. "she must've overdosed."

"shit this is all my fault." I started panicking.

"calm the fuck down! We need to stay calm for her now. She still has a pulse she'll be okay." He said trying to convince himself more than me, he kept on slapping her but she wasn't budging. "They just need to get her quick."

"she needs to be okay!"  She was responding a little at us calling her, she would only say mhm to respond.

Jordyn

I finally woke up and I could see it was not in the room anymore. I looked to my side and saw I was at the hospital. I was confused why there were handcuffs on me and the bed. I was panicking making the machine go off. What's going on? "baby calm down. I'm right here."

I couldn't even hug him because my hands were tied. Am I going to jail? "w-what's-"

He cut me off. "shhh. Let me call the doctor or nurse"

He pressed the button next to me and gave me some water. He brushed my head and gave me a forehead kiss while I was sipping the water with the straw. He held the glass for me.

The nurse came and she smiled at Dave being affectionate with me. I really did love it when he did little things that show that he really does love me. "remove these handcuffs from her."