twenty

Jordyn

my heartbeat was going so fast. I quickly pushed Dave but lightly. Leo approached us quickly. I knew they were going to try to fight, well Leo was and Dave would definitely not back down. I stood in front of Dave. "Dave please go." I pleaded

"I'm not running away from him." He said so calm I got worried

"Jordyn what the fuck is this! ?" Leo shouted as soon as he got close. He came closer, and they were pretty tight and I was uncomfortable in the middle while they argued looking like they were about to fight, but because I was in the middle, they couldn't.

This definitely caused a lot of people to look at us. They must think I'm the biggest hoe of this school for two grown men to fight over me. This was not what I envisioned my day to go like. "Leo let's just go please." I pleaded with him.

"stay the fuck away from her you fuckin pervert! She's a little child and here you are preying on her. Where the fuck is your dignity? Kissing little girls in schools nigga. I always knew you're one weak motherfucker." Leo said to Dave. Dave just chuckled pushing me aside and throwing the first punch.

The girls intervened when it turned into a fight, what I noticed about Dave when he gets really angry he doesn't talk, he gets physical. The whole remaining schoolmates surrounded them, videos were being taken and I was totally embarrassed.

Finally teachers broke off the fight and I looked at both of them. Clearly hurt. Leo was bloody, and Dave as well. Dani looked at me with disgust shaking her head. I really didn't care about her now.

Dani got helped by teachers getting Dave to his car, the way he was so angry. In the car, Leo drove off in anger. He was speeding off until we arrived home and he just parked not getting out. "please don't tell dad." He looked back at me in anger. My phone rang and I knew who it was. I just couldn't answer anymore. "please don't Leo. You don't understand. We love each other."

"love?" He scoffed. "you're only 16-"

I cut him off. "17."

"no 16, you're turning 17 in the following months. He is manipulating you! He just wants to get back at your father and you don't see all that bullshit!" He shouted making me flinch.

"no he's not. He loves me-"

"what the fuck do you know about love!? Huh!? He just wants to have sex with you! Wake the fuck up! This is not one of those movies you watch all the fucken time!" I could see her really wanted to strangle me.

"please don't tell dad, he'll beat me up. Please" I begged. My father would kill Dave and I would never get freedom again.

He shook his head. "maybe that's what you need, so you can have a fuckin brain!"

I sighed. "I'll do anything please."

"fine. Break up with him and we'll forget all about this." He said making my eyes popped out, I can't do that. I just can't, I'd be breaking my own heart. But at the same time, dad won't let us date. He'll force us to break up.

David

I threw my phone on the bed frustrated that she wasn't answering the calls. I decided to clean myself up, fighting with Leo always ends up with one of us having bruises and scars. Luckily for me, no scars this time. I don't care that he hates me, but what he won't do is break me and Jordyn  apart.

After an hour and 30 minutes of me cleaning myself up, and the shower I needed. I called Bash to let him know what happened. "Yo"

"Leo saw us." I told him.