thirty-three

David

I looked at my hands that were hurting again. I don't regret that fight but my hands are painful cause that nigga face was hard as fuck! "are you okay?" Dani asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." I told her knowing she'll get on my nerves.

"what happened? Does it have to do something with Jordyn?" She asked with an attitude.

"stay out of it Danielle." I warned her.

"I don't want to lose my brother David" she sighed.

"you won't. Don't let ma and pops influence you man" I sighed.

"Was it her dad that almost killed you?" She asked.

"I told you, stay out of it!" I raised my voice. She rolled her eyes and left. I went to the kitchen and I made myself something to eat. Since my parents were gone again, Dani had to sleep over by my house.

Bash got in the house making me shake my head how he just gets in without being invited. He laughed because I always tell him to knock first. "one day I'll kick you out."

"yeah yeah. You're good?" He asked.

"yeah." I nodded. "I lost it last night, seeing someone touch her like that. It really made me lose my shit. And I want that motherfucker dead. Everyone needs to know she's off limits."

"I don't think that'll be a good idea, since he's dating Alexis and she'll rat you out." He shrugged.

I scoffed. "she wouldn't dare."

"dude, I know that bitch. She will." He chuckled. I sighed not knowing how I'm going to handle this without Jordyn knowing that I slept with plenty of girls during our one month break up phase.

But we had broken up so I didn't exactly cheat. That's a good thing right? "I'm going to kill her as well."

"that I don't mind helping you do." He said. My phone rang and I took my phone out and it was Jordyn.

"Hey baby" she said. "I have a great party idea"

"Hey baby, what plan?" I asked.

"I want a mask themed party that way you can also attend. "she said.

I smiled. "smart idea, your dad agreed yet?"

"no. I'm actually going to ask him when he returns." She sighed.

"good luck with that. I can't wait to see you" I grinned. I left the kitchen to talk you her privately. She giggled and I knew she was blushing.

"I can't wait to see you, keeping it private is harder than I thought." She chuckled lowly.

I laughed. "we talk almost everyday."

"yeah but... oh shit he's here!? Okay!... baby i have to go, dad came back early." She quickly dropped the call and I sighed because I missed her too. I don't know why we have to be living in pain while the ones who hate each other are content with their lives.

Jordyn

I quickly hid my phone and made it seem like I was sleeping. Dad came in my room flaming hot with anger. I say flaming hot because I could hear the way he threw open my door. "Jordyn!"

I made it seem like I was just waking up from a long nap, stretches and eye tints all of that shit "mhm?"

"what the fuck happened!?" He asked with a very loud voice.